Deda's Physics Pages: Any Suggestions for the New Design?

• Thread starter deda
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation was about the different types of technology and how they have impacted our lives. The speakers discussed the benefits and drawbacks of technology, such as its ability to connect us but also lead to addiction and distraction. They also talked about the importance of finding balance and setting boundaries when using technology.
deda
Deda's Physics Pages
the loads on those pages are the same with my discussions here on PF.
only the design is new.

do you have any sugestions?
thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
me again

at 1st attempt IExplorer shows some opening error.
refresh does opnes the page.

by the way, i was wandering how could i set that page (dpp.htm) as home(default)page?
any body familiar with geocities.com?

Rename it "index.html"

And your link comes up fine when I click it.

1. What is the purpose of Deda's new physics pages?

The purpose of Deda's new physics pages is to provide a platform for sharing and discussing information related to physics, including theories, experiments, and advancements in the field.

2. Who is Deda and why did they create these pages?

Deda is the creator and curator of these new physics pages. They are likely a scientist or physics enthusiast who wanted to create a space for others to learn and engage with physics topics.

3. How often are the pages updated?

The frequency of updates may vary, but Deda likely strives to update the pages regularly with new information and discussions.

4. Can users interact and contribute to the content on Deda's new physics pages?

Yes, Deda's new physics pages likely allow for user interaction through comments, discussions, and potentially even user-submitted content or articles.

5. Are the topics on Deda's new physics pages limited to a specific branch of physics?

No, Deda's new physics pages likely cover a wide range of topics within the field of physics, including but not limited to classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, thermodynamics, and astrophysics.