Kitten Lovers: Cuteness Overload

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary: I screamed like a little girl and the animal control guy threw the bag over the cat's head and squeezed. The cat went limp in the bag. It was one of the scariest things I've ever done, but I made it out unscathed. So I'm not exactly scared of cats, but I am definitely cautios about getting scratched by them. In summary, Moonbear was telling the story of how her cat Ember is doing, and how she is going through the terrible twos now. She also mentions how Ember is teaching her how to throw around kitty litter, and how the stray cat that had kittens a few
Cutest ruthless killer I've ever seen.

And I've seen Elfen Lied.

Physics news on Phys.org
Borek said:
Let's not forget these are ruthless killers.

I see things like that and wonder how it was that the people managed to be filming during the instant that that happened.

Cool to watch in slow motion, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor little bat. :frown:

Ruttless killers?

C'mon :smile:

First encounter with Pebbles and her mum.

2h6sqvp.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwww <3

Cuuuute little Pebbles.

Now Yovcho has a good charisma, but won't compete with Gizmo's. :biggrin:

I used this photo on some photo competition earlier, but out of interest if you didn't see it, guess how old my cat is !

DSCN0047.jpg

She's the best cat in the world (=

Chewy0087 said:
I used this photo on some photo competition earlier, but out of interest if you didn't see it, guess how old my cat is !

DSCN0047.jpg

She's the best cat in the world (=

looks sort of like meowingtons o_O

Adorable kitty chewy!

Unbelievably she's now getting close to 11 years old! This was taken soon after her tenth birthday, although she literally looks (and acts!) like a young cat/kitten, we catch her on the roof all of the time, once (and i do have a picture of this somewhere), she was sitting down normally ontop of the house opposites roof. And granted, she does look similar to meowingtons :D.

Chewy0087 said:
Unbelievably she's now getting close to 11 years old! This was taken soon after her tenth birthday, although she literally looks (and acts!) like a young cat/kitten, we catch her on the roof all of the time, once (and i do have a picture of this somewhere), she was sitting down normally ontop of the house opposites roof. And granted, she does look similar to meowingtons :D.

Nice looking cat, but she's just a spring chicken! My cat will be 18 next April.

Math Is Hard said:
Nice looking cat, but she's just a spring chicken! My cat will be 18 next April.

Wow, I'd love to see her pic... Is your kitty a she or he?

This was an adorable stray kitten that I tried to get someone to adopt, he died. :cry:

kittenbp9.jpg

Evo said:
This was an adorable stray kitten that I tried to get someone to adopt, he died. :cry:

kittenbp9.jpg

Aww man... I would have adopted him...

Char. Limit said:
Aww man... I would have adopted him...
I wish you could have. I was so busy that I didn't notice he had gotten sick until it was too late. If he'd been adopted, he would have lived.

Evo said:

kittenbp9.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

I've just was starting to get more cheerful and look what you've done. You made me cry.

Oh no, Upisoft, I am so sorry!

Very cute kitty Evo :) I once took in a stray when she was pregnant. (Not sure if I mentioned that here before.)

This really made me L O L
Comes+with+free+trial+size.jpg

:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzNl6NKAG0&feature=player_embedded

lisab said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPzNl6NKAG0&feature=player_embedded
Hee! I don't know which is funnier, when he splays his back legs out flat or that he squishes his chubby self into packaging with the word "diet" emblazoned on it in huge letters.

Fat and juicy!

image-789.jpg

Cats...

:rofl:

This reminds me of some research I did for my psych class last semester about the effects of microgravity on the human brain :biggrin:

Upisoft said:
image-789.jpg

Cats...

The levitating cat looks like it was made from parts of different cats. Appropriate for Halloween - Frankencat!

Does anyone else have a cat that makes a strange sound, like a "mrrrrp"? Kind of like a cat grunt. My cat does it often, like when she's surprised (like if I sneak up on her) or happy. She seems to do it more and more, now that she's old (she's 11 or 12). I don't think I've had a cat that makes this noise before.

I don't own a kitty :( well...I should say I don't have one as a pet, they're not property after all.

lisab said:
Does anyone else have a cat that makes a strange sound, like a "mrrrrp"? Kind of like a cat grunt. My cat does it often, like when she's surprised (like if I sneak up on her) or happy. She seems to do it more and more, now that she's old (she's 11 or 12). I don't think I've had a cat that makes this noise before.

I call that the cat "start-up" sound. You can hear it in the first Simons Cat episode:

Math Is Hard said:
I call that the cat "start-up" sound. You can hear it in the first Simons Cat episode:

:rofl: At the end, after he hits him with the bat and fakes sleeping...it's close, yes.

Oops I should have posted a spoiler alert.

Ah well, anyone reading this thread has seen it already :biggrin:.

I want to teach Bean how to vacuum for me too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewdbilSWjaM

Tonight at *CST/9EST is Animal Planet's "America's cutest Cat 2010". Counting down the top web videos featuring kitties!

And the winner is SURPRISE KITTY!..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8

It's getting to be that time of year . . .

I should wrap my dog. He's a good sport.
Off-topic BAN!

Christmas cat sure is patient. Jelly would not have lasted through the tail wrap.

Patient? It is lazy as a sloth.

Last edited: