Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem

• News
  • Thread starter David Ben-Ariel
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the belief in G-d's control and the question of whether or not Israel will suffer German-European occupation. The response points to the bad news of this potential occupation, but also the good news of a promised salvation by Messiah after a necessary purifying time. The conversation then takes a different turn, discussing the actions of Noam Federman and the importance of suppressing violent religious fanatics in order to maintain peace in Israel. The thread is then deemed finished.
David Ben-Ariel
Subj: Re: G-d is in Control

To: Dbenariel@aol.com

David,
I have no doubts about Him, ever. I have many doubts, growing
doubts that HE will keep disregarding our stupidity, incredible
malice, as in your case and even worse than that. Far worse.
Do not forget that there is at least one secret gulag here and that
just as you have been framed, others have been so as well.
I just heard Mr. Noam Federman's wife during the Manigut Yehudit
Conference in Jerusalem, describing her husband's torture.
Regretfully, THE WHOLE NATION, pays for the ghastly acts of the
gate keepers, money changers, bribers, givers of false testimony,
tortureres, spies, saboteurs, traitors and plain murderers.
It is fury more than dismay I feel, but I am not made for fury, it hurts
me more than anyone else.

Shmuel

RESPONSE:

Shmuel,
When I say G-d is in control and you already know it, I basically try to remember "the end of a thing is better than the beginning thereof." I truly believe what Herbert W. Armstrong taught for over 50 years: ISRAEL IS GOING TO SUFFER GERMAN-EUROPEAN OCCUPATION! Jerusalem will be trampled under the UN/EU jackboots and half the city will forcibly be made JUDENREIN. This is all forewarned by the Prophets and resounded in Beyond Babylon: Europe's Rise and Fall.

You undoubtedly are numbered among those "who sigh and cry for all of Jerusalem's abominations" who receive special notice from G-d (Ezek. 9:4). It grieves us that our people have apparently chosen to die and suffer national defeat and deportation (all twelve tribes, especially Anglo-Israel and Judah). "Why will you die, O House of Israel?" Yes, we cry, WHY?

That's the horrifying bad news. The glorious GOOD NEWS is that after this apparently necessary and purifying Time of Jacob's Trouble, Messiah will come and save us to keep alive His promise to our fathers: He will be our G-d and we will be His People! That's why I chose for the title of my book's first chapter: SURVIVAL GUARANTEED!

For Zion's Sake,
David

Physics news on Phys.org
So then, basically, after all the wrongdoing there will be a happy ending for some people...
Is there anything else I may be missing?

Do we need another persnikety thread that doesn't really mean anything?

Originally posted by Zero
persnikety
Lol, wow..you're being far more polite then I would like to be...a FIRST! Really..I'm biting my tongue (fingers?) with this guy...
It's funny..according to Noam himself..he's torturing his gate keepers! Where's your compassion for them!
Or better yet..where's your compassion for the innocent people Noam would gladly have blown to smithereens for his own fanatical beliefs?!
When one looks at early Israeli history..one thing is clear..the leadership realized that in order to become a state they had to suppress violent religious fanaticals...this is unfortunately a lesson that Palestine will also have to learn to become a state (unless they become a somalian like state). People like you would gladly bring Israel back into it's early period of practical civil war. No THANKS!
There are good reasons for Israel's laws against incitement...and when you are in a country as a GUEST davidbinladen you should perhaps be bright enough to follow their laws! Otherwise..you should expect to be deported!

Ok, once again, this thread is done.

What is Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem?

Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem is a fictional scenario often used in discussions about global politics and international relations. It imagines a situation in which the European Union (EU) uses military force to occupy and control the city of Jerusalem.

What is the significance of this scenario?

Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem is significant because it raises questions about the role of the EU in global affairs, the use of military force in international relations, and the ongoing conflict in the Middle East.

Is there any historical basis for this scenario?

No, Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem is purely a fictional scenario and has no historical basis. However, it is often used as a thought experiment to explore different perspectives and potential outcomes in global politics.

What are some potential consequences of this scenario?

The potential consequences of Eu Jackboot Stomps Jerusalem may include increased tensions between the EU and other global powers, destabilization of the Middle East region, and human rights violations in Jerusalem.

How can this scenario be prevented?

This scenario can be prevented by promoting open and respectful dialogue between countries, addressing underlying issues that contribute to global conflicts, and upholding international laws and agreements.