Interested in other peoples suggestions for a good feature

• Thread starter Jonstephs
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Suggestions
In summary, Kerstin, a 21-year-old Swedish student living in Cebu, is currently busy with her screenwriting class and looking for suggestions for a good feature film. She is interested in writing something that will appeal to people aged 16-40 and is considering writing about her experience as a young person from Uppsala moving to Cebu.
Jonstephs
Hi, I'm Kerstin and I am 21 years old. I live in Cebu, Philippines, but I’m Swedish (originally from the wonderful city of Uppsala). I am in the second term of my filmmaking degree. Busy researching for my screenwriting class. I'm interested in other people’s suggestions for a good feature. Always good to get together with like-minded folk..

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Oh! A feature as in what to write about. What are the specifications?

(",)

I'm still figuring it out..:rolleyes:
I must consider a lot of things..
Do you any suggestion?
I would appreciate it a lot...:smile:
Its kind of broad,really..
I have to know wat kind
and which genre would work for people aged 16-40...

So, is the assignment for you to write something original? If so, write about what you know. Like, what it's like for a young person from Uppsala to move a long, long, long way away from home...to Cebu, for example.

1. What is the importance of gathering suggestions for a good feature?

Gathering suggestions from others can provide valuable insights and ideas that you may not have thought of on your own. It also allows for collaboration and can lead to a more well-rounded and successful feature.

2. How can I effectively gather suggestions from others?

One way to effectively gather suggestions is to create a survey or questionnaire and distribute it to a diverse group of people. You can also have open discussions or brainstorming sessions with a team or focus group.

3. How do I determine which suggestions are worth implementing?

When evaluating suggestions, consider the feasibility, impact, and alignment with your goals and objectives. It's also important to prioritize suggestions based on their potential value and resources needed for implementation.

4. What should I do if I receive conflicting suggestions?

If you receive conflicting suggestions, it's important to carefully consider the reasoning and evidence behind each suggestion. You may also want to gather more feedback or conduct additional research before making a decision.

5. How do I credit those who provided suggestions for a feature?

You can credit those who provided suggestions by acknowledging them in the final product or documentation. You can also thank them publicly or privately for their contributions. Make sure to get permission before using any specific ideas or suggestions from others.