Learn How to Draw a Circuit for Remote Control Car - S215001J and S215001TJ

• Thread starter weitao
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Circuit
In summary, the conversation revolves around the request for help in drawing the remote control car circuit with serial numbers S215001J and S215001TJ. The person asking for help has not specified the purpose of drawing the circuit, but it seems to be for reverse engineering purposes. Another person has suggested using Google to find more information about the serial numbers, but the original poster has not provided any additional context. The conversation also includes a discussion on the process of drawing a circuit, with one person stating that it is a simple task that can be done by a sixth grader. However, they also mention that it can be time-consuming.
weitao
Help me how to draw the remote control car circuit with serial S215001J and S215001TJ?

Engineering news on Phys.org
This is too specific. Did you try google?

weitao said:
Help me how to draw the remote control car circuit with serial S215001J and S215001TJ?

Well, the only hits so far in Google are to this forum post, and several other posts in other forums asking this question.

What are these serial numbers? Are they off of an IC, or off of the remote control and a car or something? Why do you want to reverse engineer their schematics?

This is the circuit

Attachments

• DSC00947.jpg
    DSC00947.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 456
weitao said:
This is the circuit

Why do you want to draw the circuit schematic?

How old are you? This is really easy. You first need to identify all the parts by the numbers and rings printed on them. Then you get the data sheets from the Internet for everything that has more than 2 pins to find out which pin is which. Then you flip the board around where you can see the copper paths and check which pins they connect and draw the appropriate circuit. It takes quite some time, but most of it can be done by a sixth grader. No one here will do it for you, unless you live in the outback and this is the only way to get your 4 year old son out of a well he fell into...

1. How do I start drawing a circuit?

To start drawing a circuit, you will need to have a basic understanding of circuit components such as resistors, capacitors, and diodes. You can then use a circuit design software or a pen and paper to sketch out your circuit design.

2. What are the essential elements of a circuit?

The essential elements of a circuit include a power source, conductive wires, and circuit components such as resistors, capacitors, and diodes. These elements work together to control the flow of electricity in a circuit.

3. How do I choose the right components for my circuit?

Choosing the right components for your circuit depends on the purpose of your circuit. You will need to consider factors such as voltage, current, and resistance when selecting components. It is also important to ensure that the components are compatible with each other.

4. How do I connect the components in a circuit?

The components in a circuit should be connected in a specific order to ensure that the circuit functions properly. You will need to connect the positive and negative terminals of the power source to the corresponding components and then connect the components in a series or parallel configuration, depending on your circuit design.

5. How do I test my circuit for errors?

To test your circuit for errors, you can use a multimeter to measure voltage, current, and resistance at different points in the circuit. You can also use a breadboard to build your circuit before soldering it to identify any errors and make necessary changes.