How to generate 2 bar pressure of steam economically?

In summary, to generate a constant steam flow of 0.0123 kg/s at 2 bar pressure and 403 K temperature, it is recommended to use a positive displacement pump to push 12.3 cc of cold water per second up a heated tube through an oven. The oven can be heated electrically and controlled by a thermostat, and the pressure can be adjusted by the rate of steam release. It is also possible to purchase a ready-made oven from the market for this purpose.
ASR
I am in a need to generate steam of 2 bar pressure, 403 K temperature and a mass flow rate of 0.0123 kg/s. Its just needed for my project work. Kindly suggest some ways to generate it economically. Thanks in advance.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Since you require a constant flow of 12.3 g/sec you should be able to do that without storage of steam under pressure. That will make it significantly safer.

Use a positive displacement pump to push 12.3 cc of cold water per second, up a heated tube through an oven. The oven maintains the tube at 403 K. It could be heated electrically and controlled by a thermostat. The pressure will be set by the rate you release the steam.

Thanks for your kind replay. What kind of oven I can use for it? For this purpose whether I could get any ready made oven from market? If so, kindly give me the information about it.
Thanks in advance.

Pd pump would also increase pressure of water...

What is the definition of 2 bar pressure of steam?

2 bar pressure of steam refers to the amount of pressure exerted by steam when confined in a space, measured in units of bar. 2 bar pressure is equivalent to approximately 29 pounds per square inch (psi) or 200 kilopascals (kPa).

Why is it important to generate steam at 2 bar pressure?

Generating steam at 2 bar pressure is important for various industrial and scientific applications. This pressure is commonly used for heating processes, powering turbines and engines, and sterilization in medical and food industries.

What are the factors that affect the economic generation of 2 bar pressure of steam?

The economic generation of 2 bar pressure of steam depends on several factors, including the type and efficiency of the boiler, the cost of fuel, the maintenance and operation costs, and the amount of steam required for the specific application.

What are some ways to generate 2 bar pressure of steam economically?

One way to generate 2 bar pressure of steam economically is to use a high-efficiency boiler that can convert a high percentage of the fuel's energy into steam. Regular maintenance and operation practices, such as proper insulation and leak prevention, can also help in reducing costs. Additionally, using alternative fuel sources or implementing energy-saving technologies can help in generating steam at a lower cost.

How can the efficiency of steam generation at 2 bar pressure be measured?

The efficiency of steam generation at 2 bar pressure can be measured through the fuel-to-steam ratio, which calculates the amount of fuel required to produce a unit of steam. This ratio can be improved by using efficient boilers and implementing energy-saving measures, ultimately leading to more economic steam generation.