Physics Fifth Edition by Giancoli answers

• Thread starter howester77
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook covers a wide range of topics including kinematics, dynamics, energy, thermodynamics, waves, electricity, magnetism, and modern physics. It is suitable for beginners and includes practice problems with answers included in the textbook. It is also suitable for advanced students as it covers advanced topics such as relativity and quantum mechanics.
howester77
I have Physics Fifth Edition by Giancoli. They only provide answers for odd-number questions and no even-number answers. To prepare for tests, i usually do all the even-number questions (since odd numbers are for homework), but I can't check my answers. Is there any website out there that provides some of the even answers?

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm not sure about the answers to the problems in your book, but looking at the book's website, they do have test-prep problems on the site, with the answers:
http://cwx.prenhall.com/bookbind/pubbooks/giancoli/ [Broken]

Perhaps you could try doing those instead?

Last edited by a moderator:

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any website that provides answers for the even-number questions in the Physics Fifth Edition by Giancoli. However, you could try reaching out to other students or your teacher for help with checking your answers. Alternatively, you could also try looking for similar practice problems and solutions online to help you prepare for tests. Remember, it is important to understand the concepts and principles behind the problems rather than just relying on the answers. Good luck with your studies!

1. What topics are covered in the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook?

The fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook covers topics such as kinematics, dynamics, energy, thermodynamics, waves, electricity, magnetism, and modern physics.

2. Is the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook suitable for beginners?

Yes, the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook is suitable for beginners. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the fundamental principles of physics and does not require any prior knowledge of the subject.

3. Does the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook include practice problems?

Yes, the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook includes a wide range of practice problems at the end of each chapter to help students reinforce their understanding of the material.

4. Are the answers for the practice problems included in the textbook?

Yes, the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook includes answers for the practice problems at the end of each chapter. This allows students to check their work and make sure they are on the right track.

5. Is the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook suitable for advanced students?

Yes, the fifth edition of Giancoli's "Physics" textbook is suitable for advanced students as well. It covers advanced topics such as relativity and quantum mechanics, making it a valuable resource for students at all levels.