New Team Member Joins Physics Forums!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary: or they might get upset.:rolleyes: Nah, we just couldn't get the duct for the vent fan all the way up to the roof, so we decided to just pipe it into the HW Helpers forum. :biggrin::rofl: Nah, we just couldn't get the duct for the vent fan all the way up to the roof, so we decided to just pipe it into the HW Helpers forum. :biggrin::rolleyes: Nah, we just couldn't get the duct for the vent fan all the way up to the roof, so we decided to just pipe it into the HW Helpers forum. :biggrin:
Moonbear said:
That's okay, with Astronuc's promotion, a space has opened up for another funniest member nomination. I think volcanoes really like fries. :biggrin:

Wow. If I want to compete for that award I better make a list of jokes. *Hides list of jokes that is already made*

Anyway, so a Penguin, Pope Benedict, and ZapperZ walk into a bar...

On a side note, I once went to this pizza place that had "volcano fries." They were cheese fries with buffalo sauce on them. They were delicious and most likely full of heart clogging goodness. Now I'm hungry for them, again. Thanks Moonbear!

Physics news on Phys.org
G01 said:
On a side note, I once went to this pizza place that had "volcano fries." They were cheese fries with buffalo sauce on them. They were delicious and most likely full of heart clogging goodness. Now I'm hungry for them, again. Thanks Moonbear!

You're welcome. Hey, wait! Now I'm hungry too! :grumpy:

G01 said:
Mmmmmm, that sounds yummy!

Moonbear said:
You're welcome. Hey, wait! Now I'm hungry too! :grumpy:
I come away from a lot of threads hungry. I have learned that if I can fry an Applegate Farms hot dog and a roll in butter, and slather it with dill jalapeno rounds, habanero relish, and yellow mustard (don't forget the sauteed yellow onions) I can satisfy a few cravings at once. I have more than a few cravings, so it takes hiking, wood-stacking, hunting, etc to keep me honest.

New Mentor

Congrats Astronuc - Well Deserved !

& thanks to the PF summit on an excellent choice!

A very pleasant turn of events. All the best to you!

G01 said:
Anyway, so a Penguin, Pope Benedict, and ZapperZ walk into a bar...
Well?

Thanks for the kind words, G01, Wild Angel, dlgoff, Chi Meson, Ouabache, Far Star -

and thanks to each and everyone here for your contributions to PF.

Congratulations, Astronuc!

Wow! I just saw Astro's wearing green:smile:
Congrats! (Sorry to be late:blushing:)

Thanks, EnumaElish and Lisa!

So Lisa!, we've been wondering where you've been.

Hmm, I don't know if Astronyuck is deserving enough. He's far too considerate, intelligent, friendly, funny and humble. He doesn't even get mad when I make fun of his beard. It's like letting Snuffalufagus babysit the kids.

Congratulations Astronuc.
I think your name would look better in blue,
but nobody deserves to be green more than you.

Huckleberry said:
Hmm, I don't know if Astronyuck is deserving enough. He's far too considerate, intelligent, friendly, funny and humble. He doesn't even get mad when I make fun of his beard. It's like letting Snuffalufagus babysit the kids.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congratulations Astronuc.
I think your name would look better in blue,
but nobody deserves to be green more than you.
Thanks, Huck. Well - I'm a newbie in green. My predecessors and colleagues have worked very hard to make PF what it is. It's certainly an honor and privilege to serve with these good folks at PF.

Another late wish coming your way Astro.
Well deserved and long overdue I must say. Anybody with a beard like that deserves to go green period :biggrin:

Belated congratulatios from marlon

Ciao

Thanks Marlon. And Merry Christmas to you. Hope all is going well your way.

And thank you, arunbg.

Whoa... I need to pay more attention, here.
Astronuc, I totally always had you filed with the mentors!
Hmmm... to whom else am I giving undue honor?

mbrmbrg said:
Whoa... I need to pay more attention, here.
Astronuc, I totally always had you filed with the mentors!
Hmmm... to whom else am I giving undue honor?
Yeah - before I was just a floor sweeper and dishwasher. Now I'm the official janitor. :biggrin:

I get to keep my PC.