Mobile charging using batteries

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of mobile charging using DC voltage and the need for more information and suggestions regarding advanced technology in this field. The conversation also touches upon the use of a circuit and different types of batteries.
grafica
hi
am going to do my mini project this feb...i have chosen this as my topic..
if anybody has information about this topic it may be of greater help...you can also give suggestion about some advanced technology in this particular field...

Engineering news on Phys.org
Can you explain what you mean??

hi
i want something about mobile charging using dc voltage...which must be so that it could be made portable...

grafica said:
hi
i want something about mobile charging using dc voltage...which must be so that it could be made portable...

Like the widget you plug into the cigarette lighter socket in a car to charge your cell phone?

Charging what sort of batteries? Sounds like you are asking about charging batteries form other batteries by the word 'using'.

Can you spell it out??

hi..
i have to do it as a circuit...i have got the circuit but have less information about charging..

So far, the information you've provided is that this unit is something about it is mobile, there's charging going on, and there's a circuit.

Get some sticks and string, and hang circuit boards on the strings and sticks to make a mobile. Run a comb through your hair and touch it to the circuit boards to charge them.

Time and time again posters are vague and then they wonder why they don't get much of a response.

By 'mobile' do you mean mobile phone or charging on the move?

Using what batteries?

A battery is a pitcher and a catcher - obviously, he's wondering under what circumstances is it acceptable for a batter to charge the mound.

1. How long does it take to fully charge a mobile phone using batteries?

The charging time for a mobile phone using batteries can vary depending on the type and capacity of the battery, as well as the charging method. On average, it can take anywhere from 2-4 hours to fully charge a mobile phone using batteries.

2. Can I use any type of battery to charge my mobile phone?

No, it is important to use the correct type of battery for your specific mobile phone. Using the wrong type of battery can damage your phone and potentially be dangerous. It is always best to use the battery recommended by the manufacturer.

3. How many times can I charge my phone with a set of batteries?

The number of times you can charge your phone with a set of batteries will depend on the capacity of the batteries and the capacity of your phone's battery. Generally, a set of batteries can provide 1-2 full charges for a mobile phone.

4. Is it safe to charge my phone using batteries overnight?

It is generally not recommended to charge your phone using batteries overnight as it can lead to overcharging and potentially damage the battery. It is best to monitor the charging process and unplug the phone once it is fully charged.

5. Can I use my phone while it is charging with batteries?

Yes, you can use your phone while it is charging with batteries. However, this may slow down the charging process and can also lead to overheating, so it is best to limit usage while the phone is charging.