PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,961
wow, evo is hot!

hottest smart chick i ever saw.

most hot chicks don't look smart.

most smart chicks don't look hot.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,962
Ah, finally the last thing i need to do before i consider myself a member here. Post a picture.

This is by far my least favorite part, trying to find a decent picture. We all know that cameras are built to only take 3 good pictures out of 200. Its a scam, i tell you :tongue:

This is the only thing i can find right now where i look intelligent and diginified. Well, one that's a head shot anyway.

http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/13/!_002.jpg and i guess this is just for fun-http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/13/!_000.jpg
:biggrin: Now, i just know some of you are jealous of that oh so spiffy astronaut helmet i have on...i mean, its n.a.s.a! It can't get any better then that...The last pic is from halloween, i went as rainbow brite. My friend some how got ahold of a NASA suit (i think from one of his buddies who works in houston) and he went as an astronaut. I saw it...flipped and ran off with his astro-bubble head gear and wore it most of the night. Tres cute!
-New member here, has now put a face with a post,
Elizabeth

::EDIT::
sorry guys, my hosting site is acting up and being screwey so i can't thumbnail link the pictures right now. Tried editing this post sever times...still nothing. I hope that's ok...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,963
Wow...
Love the helmet by the way.

• #1,964
Arecibo said:
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/13/!_000.jpg
:biggrin:

o_O a candy kid! PLUR :biggrin:

• #1,965
And the gorgeous ladies just keep coming don't they.

• #1,966
http://www.twilightus.net/adam/adam.jpg
I'm 16, but I look like I'm 12 :cry: :cry: :cry:

• #1,967
It's ok moose. Lots of ladies like the younger looking guys.

• #1,968
Moose is a good looking guy! You just need to grow into the clothes a bit. :biggrin:

Welcome to PF Arecibo! I love the costume. I wonder how many people here even know who Rainbow Brite is. :biggrin: Actually, you don't look old enough to know either! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble with those trick cameras...I agree, it's a massive conspiracy that needs to be exposed! (:uhh: No pun intended.)

• #1,969
I know who rainbow bright is! erm um I mean my little sister used to watch that... um yeah...

• #1,970
This is me :biggrin:
http://www.zeta-jones.go.ro/Untitled-1.jpg
allmost drunk in this pic :redface:

• #1,971
hello1 said:
wow, evo is hot!
hottest smart chick i ever saw.
most hot chicks don't look smart.
most smart chicks don't look hot.
I think there is a compliment in there somewhere

• #1,972
moose said:
I'm 16, but I look like I'm 12.
A mature 10 year old, at best.

• #1,973
TheStatutoryApe said:
And the gorgeous ladies just keep coming don't they.

Actually I am pretty sure I've seen that picture on myspace before, so I'd be skeptical of its authenticity

• #1,974
Regardless, I might never look at another sheep after this. :tongue2:

Interesting hat you have there, Moose. Good to see that it matches your shirt.

• #1,975
Welcome Arecibo

Authentic or not the girl in the picture is fine

• #1,976
Arecibo said:
http://img5.picsplace.to/img5/13/!_000.jpg
:biggrin:
if you didn't kneel and put your lips like that you wouldn't need to wear that Crotch-Guard helmet.

• #1,977
Nice photo Moose! Don't worry about looking older now, cause by the time your 20 your going to be hot!

Arecibo, beautiful photo, and a very cute Rainbow Bright! I would of snached the helmet too!

• #1,978
Oh, that's me. I can understand why you would think that, its the internet and you can't trust most people on it. But, i do have a myspace page. http://myspace.com/elizabethdrake"

I know its not much to help so if you like, i have no problems with posting a salute as to validate i am who i say i am. :smile:

I really do understand your doubts. a lot of people will post pictures of other people and say its them. This creates a lot of distrust, esp if the picture in question is up somewhere else on an unrelated site or if the picure looks too professional.

Its actually a relief that there are intelligent people on the net who aren't quick to believe everything they see.

Though, this does create a little problem for me from time to time when i post a picture. I am used to it by now and have no problems with posting a picture of myself holding (visably, people can do amazing things with photoshop you know!) a sign with my name and the forums name written on lined paper.

Ill be sure to post this tomorrow!

:smile:

Elizabeth

• #1,979
screw them, don't go to that much trouble. If they don't believe you so what? It makes no difference. I picture Smurf as a young Olivia Newton John and nothing you can say will change that picture I have of him

• #1,980
I know, it shouldn't matter but...

This is a scientific community. Your claims need be backed up with proof if and when they are being called into question.

Im new here, i don't know yet who is the community butt butt and who are the trolls and problem causers. Generally, new members are watched more closely due to trolls and what not. First impressions work the same on the internet as they do off, you only get one.

Its no trouble, I am taking some new ballet pictures tomorrow for intensives and whatnot, ill just snap a quick salute for here. I really don't mind, and I am used to it. (...ok, i get bored and post on a few message boards...its a guilty little pleasure since most of them arent educational. :biggrin: )

Elizabeth

• #1,981
here's a little tip. you want to be seen hanging around me. If I talk to you, then you are raised in the eyes of these pissants.

• #1,982
tribdog said:
here's a little tip. you want to be seen hanging around me. If I talk to you, then you are raised in the eyes of these pissants.

Oh, is that so? I guess all i need is that little "funniest member" banner to persuade me huh? Hehe :tongue:

It seems that I've already been noticed with that oh so sexy, NASA approved, crotch guard helmet, yes? Got your attention... :tongue2:

Elizabeth (my names too 'effin long...)

• #1,983
I used to have an online girlfriend in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. do you know Jacque?

• #1,984
Arecibo said:
I really do understand your doubts. a lot of people will post pictures of other people and say its them.
I find it difficult to believe anyone would do such a thing.

Arecibo said:
This is a scientific community.
Prove it.

Arecibo said:
Your claims need be backed up with proof if and when they are being called into question.
Prove it.

Arecibo said:
i don't know yet who is the community butt butt
The 2005 guru awards are coming round. We should ensure there is a PF Butt Butt award.

• #1,985
tribdog said:
Welcome to PF Arecibo! Cute pictures!

(don't believe anything tribdog says)

• #1,986
El Hombre Invisible said:
The 2005 guru awards are coming round. We should ensure there is a PF Butt Butt award.
No thank you.

• #1,987
Evo said:
Welcome to PF Arecibo! Cute pictures!
(don't believe anything tribdog says)
Did I mention the lovely Evo? You won't find a kinder, smarter, more sensitive soul anywhere. If this site has become successful in the last couple of years she is the reason. She took on the burden of authority and leadership and has weilded her power majestically. If anyone here should be emulated it should be Evo. Did I say emulated? nay, worshiped. More intelligent than Einstein, more radiant than Curie. Able to calm riots with a single smile. Look! up in the sky! It's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Evo! We are saved. Amen

• #1,988
You forgot the chocolates, Trib. :biggrin:

But the groveling doesn't hurt. :rofl:

• #1,989
Astronuc said:
You forgot the chocolates, Trib. :biggrin:
But the groveling doesn't hurt. :rofl:
too bad you can't believe anything I say, according to Evo.

• #1,990
tribdog said:
too bad you can't believe anything I say, according to Evo.
That was a typo! Yes, a typo! I meant "you can always believe everything that tribdog says, he speaks only the truth". o:)

• #1,991
Evo said:
That was a typo! Yes, a typo! I meant "you can always believe everything that tribdog says, he speaks only the truth". o:)
and looks good doing it

• #1,992
tribdog said:
and looks good doing it
And looks incredibly hot, even when he is not actually on fire. :biggrin:

• #1,993
Arecibo said:
Oh, that's me. I can understand why you would think that, its the internet and you can't trust most people on it. But, i do have a myspace page. http://myspace.com/elizabethdrake...
...I really do understand your doubts. a lot of people will post pictures of other people and say its them. This creates a lot of distrust, esp if the picture in question is up somewhere else on an unrelated site or if the picure looks too professional.
I think some people just have a hard time believing that such lovely women exist and are geeky enough to post on PF. We already have Evo, SOS, Moonie, MIH, Gale, and so forth... Really, how many times can lighting strike in the same place? :biggrin:

• #1,994
are you comparing them to a natural disaster? Reeking havoc and destruction comparable to a million volts of electricity pounding repeatedly into one fragile area. I thought you liked them.

• #1,995
tribdog said:
are you comparing them to a natural disaster? Reeking havoc and destruction comparable to a million volts of electricity pounding repeatedly into one fragile area. I thought you liked them.
Disaster? No.
Imensely powerful, making your spine tingle to witness, knocking you head over heels to experience first hand... those are probably better descriptions. :wink:

I'm getting a bit too cheesy for even me so I'll stop now.:tongue: