Why am I not a premium member?

• Thread starter JamesU
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, HRW was the most recent person to change colors, and the site was having trouble earlier today. Greg said he upgraded her manually. The Buttface has arrived.
JamesU
Gold Member
I paid, just now. Am I yellow to anyone? I still can't have an avatar or sig

Physics news on Phys.org
I told you already. They stole the money and are using it for dugs. Geez don't you people listen!

:rolleyes: really. I need tghat buttface avatar now!

They are on there way to S.America to live like kings with the money you sent! I bet they even buy monkeys to keep as pets.

It seems everyone contributing lately has had a delay in turning yellow. HRW was the most recent. Ask her if she needed to contact the admins, or if it just took a few days for her to automatically change colors. The site was having trouble earlier today, so maybe you should check with Greg just to be sure your information wasn't lost during the database glitch.

o, I'll PM greg about it

must have been a bite out of your allowance.

Don't bother Greg, he's reading up on the care of primates. :smile:

well, I already did. he's online, so It shouldn't be too long...

*twiddles thumbs*

d-do-do...

oh, yes! it worked! greg said he upgraded me manually

awwwww congrats! You look so cool in Yellow! I didn't know you had such a odd looking face :rofl:

WELCOME YOMMAMA!

Uh oh... and now there's the Buttface. I wonder what the sig will be.

lol it IS a butt face! and to think I almost pinched his cheek! :redface:

I don't know how to show my sig :frown:

Welcome to the gold club yomamma! :biggrin:

oh, never mind! :biggrin:

hypatia said:
lol it IS a butt face! and to think I almost pinched his cheek! :redface:

He looks like the guy on Mythbusters

:rofl: :rofl:

1. Why should I become a premium member?

As a premium member, you will have access to exclusive features and content that are not available to non-members. This includes advanced data analysis tools, specialized research resources, and networking opportunities with other scientists.

2. What are the benefits of being a premium member?

Some of the benefits of being a premium member include access to premium research articles, discounted rates for conferences and workshops, and the ability to publish your own research in our prestigious journal. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with other premium members on research projects.

3. How much does a premium membership cost?

The cost of a premium membership varies depending on the level of membership you choose. However, the benefits and resources that are available to premium members far outweigh the cost, making it a valuable investment for your career as a scientist.

4. Can I upgrade to a premium membership at any time?

Yes, you can upgrade to a premium membership at any time. Simply log into your account and navigate to the membership options. From there, you can select the premium membership level that best fits your needs and upgrade your account.

5. Is a premium membership necessary for my research?

No, a premium membership is not necessary for your research. However, it can greatly enhance your research capabilities and provide you with valuable resources and opportunities. It is ultimately up to you to decide if the benefits of a premium membership are worth the investment for your research goals.