Vote for Your 7 Wonders: 42 Days to Decide

• Thread starter Huckleberry
  • Start date
In summary, "Vote for Your 7 Wonders: 42 Days to Decide" is a global campaign organized by the New7Wonders Foundation to allow people to vote for the top 7 wonders of the world. Participants can vote via the New7Wonders website, SMS, or app. The purpose of the campaign is to promote cultural exchange, sustainable tourism, and awareness about protecting natural and cultural heritage. Each person can only vote for 7 wonders and the final results will be announced on July 7, 2020.
Huckleberry
Have a grievance about one of the current wonders of the world? Have a particular favorite that you think ought to have made the list? Here's your chance to set the record straight. What would you choose? You have 42 days to decide.

http://www.new7wonders.com/index.php"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm casting my vote for Astronuc's beard now

lol

Physicsforums - online wonder!
Also how about Zapper Z's Disney collection?

1. What is "Vote for Your 7 Wonders: 42 Days to Decide"?

"Vote for Your 7 Wonders: 42 Days to Decide" is a global campaign organized by the New7Wonders Foundation to allow people to vote for the top 7 wonders of the world. The campaign aims to celebrate the diversity and beauty of our planet and promote cultural exchange and tourism.

2. How can I participate in the voting process?

To participate in the voting process, you can visit the New7Wonders website and register to create an account. Once you have an account, you can vote for your 7 favorite wonders from a list of 14 finalists. You can also vote via SMS or through the New7Wonders app.

3. What is the purpose of this campaign?

The purpose of this campaign is to engage people from all over the world in a global conversation about the wonders of our planet and to encourage them to learn more about different cultures and destinations. It also aims to promote sustainable tourism and raise awareness about the need to protect our world's natural and cultural heritage.

4. Can I vote for more than 7 wonders?

No, the rules of the campaign state that each person can only vote for a maximum of 7 wonders. This ensures that the final results reflect the collective opinion of the majority of voters and that each wonder has an equal chance of being selected.

5. When will the final results be announced?

The final results of the campaign will be announced on July 7, 2020, on the New7Wonders website and through various media outlets. The winners will be determined based on the number of votes received during the 42-day voting period.