Rotary Water Pump Design & Mechanism: Get Expert Help Now

In summary, the conversation is about someone seeking help with rotary water pumps, specifically regarding their design and mechanisms. They have asked for more information and suggestions on where to find it. The other person suggests starting with Google and looking at pump manufacturers' websites, and possibly consulting literature for more detailed information.
Moneim230
hello all ,
i need some help about rotary water pumps (centrifugal)
design , mechanism , ...
can anyone help me please ?

Engineering news on Phys.org
You just asked a question that takes a good year's plus worth of study to fully understand. How about being a bit more specific?

FredGarvin said:
You just asked a question that takes a good year's plus worth of study to fully understand. How about being a bit more specific?

i read about the mechanism and the parts of the rotary water pump
but i need more drawings and sketches or some articles
i just need more information :rolleyes:

how about googling for images??

Start with google and look for pump manufacturers sites. Most will have a fair amount of information explaining the basic principles of their products. If you want to get into more detailed design information, you are going to have to consult literature and texts written for the study of pumps.

What is a rotary pump?

A rotary pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses rotating mechanisms to move fluid. It is commonly used in industrial and commercial applications for transferring liquids or gases.

How does a rotary pump work?

A rotary pump works by using rotating gears, lobes, or vanes to create suction and draw fluid into the pump. As the rotating mechanism turns, it creates a vacuum that pulls the fluid through the pump and into the outlet.

What are the advantages of using a rotary pump?

Some advantages of using a rotary pump include high efficiency, low noise levels, and the ability to handle a wide range of viscosities. They also have a simple design and are easy to maintain.

What are the common applications of rotary pumps?

Rotary pumps are commonly used in industries such as oil and gas, chemical processing, food and beverage, and pharmaceuticals. They are often used for transferring and metering liquids, as well as creating vacuum or pressure in systems.

How do I choose the right rotary pump for my application?

The type of rotary pump you need will depend on factors such as the type of fluid being pumped, flow rate, pressure requirements, and budget. It is best to consult with a pump expert to determine the best pump for your specific needs.