High Lights Filtering (turn off supernumerary Lights)

• Thread starter ze-ro
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lights
In summary, high lights filtering is a technique used in computer graphics to suppress unnecessary lights in a scene, resulting in improved quality and faster rendering times. It works by analyzing the scene and turning off or reducing the intensity of supernumerary lights. While it can be applied to various types of graphics, it may lead to a loss of detail in some cases.
ze-ro
I want know that With Light Balancing Filters we can limit lights more than 55"centigrade ?

I want a filter that EJECT further lights than 55"centigrade and only allow to <55"centigrade lights !

(i have a special vegetable that need a lot of heat ; But lights more than 55"centigrade can harm to it)

Engineering news on Phys.org
In our specific wilderness , we have often lights as 60-70"centigrade !

any body here?
Materials & Chemical Engineering forum is OBSOLETE !?

please help me ...

please give me a link only
i want info

What is high lights filtering?

High lights filtering is a technique used in computer graphics to turn off or suppress supernumerary lights, which are additional lights that are not necessary for the scene. This helps improve the overall quality and realism of the graphics.

Why is it important to turn off supernumerary lights?

Turning off supernumerary lights helps reduce the computational load on the graphics processing unit (GPU) and results in faster rendering times. It also helps prevent overexposure and unwanted reflections in the graphics.

How does high lights filtering work?

High lights filtering works by analyzing the scene and determining which lights are necessary for the final image. It then suppresses the supernumerary lights, either by reducing their intensity or completely turning them off, before rendering the scene.

Are there any drawbacks to using high lights filtering?

One potential drawback of high lights filtering is that it may result in a loss of detail or realism in certain scenes. This is because some supernumerary lights may contribute to the overall lighting and atmosphere of the scene, and turning them off could make the graphics appear flat or dull.

Can high lights filtering be applied to all types of graphics?

High lights filtering can be applied to most types of graphics, including real-time rendering for video games and pre-rendered images for movies and animations. However, the specific techniques and algorithms used may vary depending on the type of graphics and the desired outcome.