VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Group
In summary, the group voted for Zooby as their favorite picture that closely depicts the spirit of the theme of this contest.

VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille!

• Molydood

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • detta

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • zoobyshoe

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ivan Seeking

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Mk

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • aereal

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Please vote for the picture you like that closely depicts the spirit of the theme of this contest. You have one vote to cast for each group in this contest. Good luck!

1. Molydood
65728237.jpg

2. turbo-1
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/4464/hummingbirdpe7.jpg

3. detta
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6479/plantnf3.jpg

4. ZapperZ
disney010ve4.jpg

5. zoobyshoe
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/mrzshoe/lizaeye005crop650.jpg

6. Ivan Seeking
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1629/crash017gj4.jpg

7. Mk
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2217/ferrozd5.jpg

8. aereal
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9112/sheepcql6.jpg

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I vote for Zapperz

This grouping is even harder to choose among than the first one! I'm really having a tough time deciding among Zooby, Mk, and Zz.

But, since I have to pick just one, I'm going with Zooby. I think it's pretty cool to be "seeing" those reflections of what Zoob's neighbor is seeing in a photo of an eye.

I have to go with MK on this one...that is just to cool. Once again they are all really great though!

I had to go with Zooby

Jesus this was tough! Hard to choose between Molydood, Zapper, Zooby, and Mk. In the end I went with Zooby, the colors and the reflections are just too awsome!

I was just about to ask when I noticed that the eye has a contact lens on. Duh, that's why it looked so weird. I thought it was naturally that way, and was really freaked out.

Yea, I'm guessing everybody else knew that except for me.

zooby that's an incredible picture.

huh! those photos are also nice!
zooby - imo, more natural human eye would be more beautiful as well! however this is my subjective opinion - it seems that others like it :) (just try next time - you'll see the difference!)

ZapperZ - you have an incredible depth in the picture!

but my vote goes to... AEREAL! what a nice fuzzy little lamb with a semi-sad semi-laughing look in the eyes!
if the left ear was more straight - i would use it as a postcard (from your permission)

good job everyone! take more outstanding pictures!

natia said:
zooby - imo, more natural human eye would be more beautiful as well! however this is my subjective opinion - it seems that others like it :) (just try next time - you'll see the difference!)
Lisa! that's you, isn't it. Don't be jealous. There's nothing between that woman and I. You could have safely voted for me.

Lisa? I'm sorry but I'm not :)
Good luck with your g-friend ;)

natia said:
:rofl::rofl::biggrin:

natia said:
You're divorcing me, Lisa! ? I swear, she's not my girlfriend. Just a neighbor!

zoobyshoe said:
Lisa! that's you, isn't it. Don't be jealous. There's nothing between that woman and I. You could have safely voted for me.
I was away only for a few day and now...:devil: :grumpy:

Men! All are the same...

Oh and her name is Liza:rolleyes:

Lisa! said:
I was away only for a few day and now...:devil: :grumpy:

Oh and her name is Liza:rolleyes:

Lisa, explain him I'm not you :D

1. What is "VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille"?

"VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille" is a campaign aimed at encouraging people to exercise their right to vote and make their voices heard in the democratic process. The campaign uses the famous line from the film "Sunset Boulevard" to emphasize the importance of each individual's vote.

2. Who is behind the "VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille" campaign?

The campaign is a collaborative effort between various organizations and individuals who are passionate about promoting voter engagement and participation. It is not affiliated with any specific political party or candidate.

3. What is the goal of the "VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille" campaign?

The goal of the campaign is to increase voter turnout and engagement in the democratic process. By using a catchy and recognizable phrase, the campaign hopes to catch the attention of individuals who may not have voted before or who may not fully understand the importance of their vote.

4. How can I get involved with the "VOTE Group 2 - I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille" campaign?

There are several ways to get involved with the campaign. You can share the campaign's message on social media, volunteer to help with voter registration drives, or simply make sure to vote and encourage others to do the same. You can also reach out to the campaign directly to inquire about other ways to get involved.

5. What can I do to make sure my vote counts?

The best way to ensure your vote counts is to follow all voting guidelines and deadlines in your state or country. Make sure you are registered to vote and have all necessary identification. If voting in person, double check your polling location and bring any necessary documents. If voting by mail, make sure to properly fill out and return your ballot before the deadline. You can also reach out to your local election board or the "VOTE Group 2" campaign for any additional information or assistance.