How do I resign my membership?

• Thread starter ubavontuba
  • Start date
In summary, if you wish to resign your membership on this platform, you can either send a private message to either Greg or Chroot, or simply choose not to visit the site again.
ubavontuba
How do I resign my membership? I looked in the User's ontrol Panel, but didn't see a a way to withdraw my membership. Did I miss it? Perhaps one of you kind mentors will yank the plug for me?

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
ubavontuba said:
How do I resign my membership? I looked in the User's ontrol Panel, but didn't see a a way to withdraw my membership. Did I miss it? Perhaps one of you kind mentors will yank the plug for me?

Thanks.
Just leave Greg or chroot a PM. You know, people are just sometimes so self-important, and make a fuss over little problems, like having one or two of their threads closed... :frown:

Another option is not to bother with visiting PF again.

Did you start this therd as anotherway of saying what what infernosun said he left?

Yes, send a PM to either Greg or Chroot. Of course, you can just not come back.

1. How do I submit my resignation?

To submit your resignation, you will need to write a formal letter or email to the membership committee of your organization. This letter should clearly state your intention to resign and include your name, membership number, and the date of resignation. You may also need to return any membership cards or materials that were issued to you.

2. Is there a specific timeline or notice period for resigning my membership?

This will depend on the policies of your organization. Some may require a certain notice period, while others may allow for immediate resignation. It is important to check your membership agreement or contact the membership committee for specific details.

3. Will I receive a refund for any unused portion of my membership fees?

This will also depend on the policies of your organization. Some may offer prorated refunds for the remaining months of your membership, while others may not offer any refunds at all. Again, it is important to check your membership agreement or contact the membership committee for more information.

4. Do I need to provide a reason for resigning my membership?

No, you are not required to provide a reason for resigning your membership. However, some organizations may ask for feedback as part of their resignation process in order to improve their services.

5. Can I still attend events or access member benefits after resigning my membership?

This will depend on the policies of your organization. In some cases, your membership may be terminated immediately and you will no longer have access to any member benefits. In other cases, you may still be able to attend events or access certain benefits for a limited period of time after resigning. It is important to check with the membership committee for more information.