Science Humor: A Wide Selection

In summary: This is because the light is being pushed down by the water. The dark is occupying more space and is therefore heavier.
Physics news on Phys.org
Message to the Moon

About 1966 or so, a NASA team doing work for the Apollo moon mission took the astronauts near Tuba City where the terrain of the Navajo Reservation looks very much like the Lunar surface. Along with all the trucks and large vehicles, there were two large figures dressed in full Lunar spacesuits.

Nearby a Navajo sheep herder and his son were watching the strange creatures walk about, occasionally being tended by personnel. The two Navajo people were noticed and approached by the NASA personnel. Since the man did not know English, his son asked for him what the strange creatures were and the NASA people told them that they are just men that are getting ready to go to the moon.

The man became very excited and asked if he could send a message to the moon with the astronauts. The NASA personnel thought this was a great idea so they rustled up a tape recorder. After the man gave them his message, they asked his son to translate. His son would not.

Later, they tried a few more people on the reservation to translate and every person they asked would chuckle and then refuse to translate.

Finally, with cash in hand, someone translated the message, "Watch out for these guys, they come to take your land."

Source: http://www.jamesoberg.com/humor.html

Likes AdityaDev
My wife and I attended a lecture by test pilot Chuck Yeager - who first broke the speed of sound in the Bell X-1.

http://www.chuckyeager.org/htm_docs/x1.shtml

Yeager's personal photos of this plane show a distinct bump on one side of the nose of this otherwise sleek aircraft. Back in the heyday of these activities, Yeager enjoyed telling people about the complex design features that underlie of this mysterious 6 inch deformation in the skin of the craft. He readily admits to really hamming this up just for fun. He would allude to the complex aerodynamics of shock waves and such - real big league science.

In fact, according to Yeager, as the plane was being built, one of the last installations involved cables that had to be routed to the nose of the plane. No room was left for this cable run so the metal in the skin was pounded out to make room; so these cables to be strung around a metal beam. A truly complex design feature!

RE

The mother is 21 years older than the child.
In 6 years, the mother will be 5 times as old as the child.

Question: Where's the father?

answer:
-9 months . . . think about it :wink:

The Dark Sucker Theory

For years, it has been believed that electric bulbs emit light, but recent information has proved otherwise. Electric bulbs don't emit light; they suck dark. Thus, we call these bulbs Dark Suckers. The Dark Sucker Theory and the existence of dark suckers prove that dark has mass and is heavier than light.

First, the basis of the Dark Sucker Theory is that electric bulbs suck dark. For example, take the Dark Sucker in the room you are in. There is much less dark right next to it than there is elsewhere. The larger the Dark Sucker, the greater its capacity to suck dark. Dark Suckers in the parking lot have a much greater capacity to suck dark than the ones in this room. So with all things, Dark Suckers don't last forever. Once they are full of dark, they can no longer suck. This is proven by the dark spot on a full Dark Sucker.

A candle is a primitive Dark Sucker. A new candle has a white wick. You can see that after the first use, the wick turns black, representing all the dark that has been sucked into it. If you put a pencil next to the wick of an operating candle, it will turn black. This is because it got in the way of the dark flowing into the candle. One of the disadvantages of these primitive Dark Suckers is their limited range. There are also portable Dark Suckers. In these, the bulbs can't handle all the dark by themselves and must be aided by a Dark Storage Unit. When the Dark Storage Unit is full, it must be either emptied or replaced before the portable Dark Sucker can operate again. Dark has mass. When dark goes into a Dark Sucker, friction from the mass generates heat. Thus, it is not wise to touch an operating Dark Sucker. Candles present a special problem as the mass must travel into a solid wick instead of through clear glass. This generates a great amount of heat and therefore it's not wise to touch an operating candle.

Also, dark is heavier than light. If you were to swim just below the surface of the lake, you would see a lot of light. If you were to slowly swim deeper and deeper, you would notice it getting darker and darker. When you get really deep, you would be in total darkness. This is because the heavier dark sinks to the bottom of the lake and the lighter light floats at the top. The is why it is called light.

Finally, we must prove that dark is faster than light. If you were to stand in a lit room in front of a closed, dark closet, and slowly opened the closet door, you would see the light slowly enter the closet. But since dark is so fast, you would not be able to see the dark leave the closet.

Next time you see an electric bulb, remember that it is a Dark Sucker.

Source: The Dark Sucker Theory page

Likes halleberry01
Hilarious! The Dark Sucker!

[too bad my flashlight that operates on Farady's Principle disproves it, because I liked that theory! *wipes tears*)

Q: How does a mathematician deal with constipation?

A: He works it out with a pencil.

- Warren

• Haha
Likes CynicusRex, halleberry01 and SpanishOmelette
Physics Saves Lives

As part of the standard curriculum in a pre-med college, the
students had to take a difficult class in physics. One day, the
professor was discussing a particularly complicated concept. Part
way through the class, a student rudely interrupted to ask, "Why do
we have to learn this stuff?"

"To save lives," the professor responded quickly and continued the
lecture.

A few minutes later, the same student spoke up again. "So how does
physics save lives?" he persisted.

"It usually keeps idiots like you out of medical school,"
replied the professor.

Likes Keith_McClary, CalcNerd and SpanishOmelette
:) very funny, probably a true concept too :)

Don't most med schools start off their junior year with anatomy classes = cutting in corpses, to filter the ones who really aren't up to it?

New Element Discovered

The heaviest element known to science was recently discovered by University physicists here. The element, tentatively named administratium (Ad), has no protons or electrons, which means that it has atomic number 0 and falls outside the natural patterns exhibited by other elements. However, it does have 1 neutron, 125 assistants to the neutron, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistants to the vice neutrons. This gives it an atomic mass of 312. The 312 particles are held together by a force involving the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called "memos".

Because it has no protons or electrons, administratium is inert. Nonetheless, it can be detected chemically, in that it seems to impede every reaction in which it is present. According to one of the discoverers, even a small amount of administratium made one reaction which normally lasts less than a second take more than four days.

Administratium has a half-life of approximately three years. It does not actually decay. Instead, it undergoes a reorganization in which a vice neutron, assistants to the vice neutron and certain assistants to the neutron exchange places. Some studies have indicated that its mass actually increases after each reorganization, although this is yet to be explained. Another phenomenon which has been observed, as expected from the mechanics of minute particles, is that the more one tries to pin down the positions of vice neutrons within the structure of administratium, the more uncertain those positions become.

Within a short time after the discovery was announced, the existence of the element was confirmed in laboratories around the world. In addition, a team at the University of Utah told a press conference they had been able to create administratium in fusion experiments conducted at ordinary room temperature. Using highly sophisticated probability detectors, the team had monitored a stream of memos from a FAX-mounted device. Dr. May B. No and her associate, Dr. May B. Yes, said the details of their experiment were being kept confidential, pending further development of the data. But, they claimed, there were definitely more memos that came out of the device than went in.

Likes Keith_McClary
Originally posted by gingersnap_girl
"It usually keeps idiots like you out of medical school,"
replied the professor.

What do you call the medical student who graduates last in his or her class?

Doctor.

Likes CynicusRex
Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
What do you call the medical student who graduates last in his or her class?

Doctor.

Jokes are supposed to be FUNNY!

LOL

After that last one it is open season.

See if you can find one worse then this:

To celebrate Halloween, all the math teachers and professors got together for a big costume party. Each dressed up as their favorite math function. One particularly mean and eccentric math professor dressed up as the derivative. He ran up to the teacher dressed as cos(x) and yelled "I derive you!" The teacher tore off his costume and scurried off looking for a -sin(x) costume. The prof ran up to another teacher who was dressed as 4x^5 and yelled "I derive you!" The teacher tore off his costume and went scurrying off, looking for a 20x^4 costume. The prof ran up to a 3rd teacher and screamed "I derive you!" The teacher just stood there with his arms crossed. "Didn't you hear me?! I DERIVE YOU!" he shouted. Again, the teacher stood there, but with a smug expression on his face. "I derive you! I derive you! I derive you!" the professor shouted while jumping up and down. The teacher looked at him and said "derive me all you want. I'm e^x."

How to tell the root subject of a science fair project

If it stinks; Biology

If it evacutes the building; Chemistry

It it wasn't finished; Engineering

If it doesn't work; Physics.

Likes akshaya
There are 10 sorts of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Likes AdityaDev
Originally posted by Integral
To celebrate Halloween, all the math teachers and professors got together for a big costume party.
This is horrible.. this joke.

- Warren

A sociology teacher was given a class to teach Math to in a junior school ...

"Now children", she said, "Write down how 7 must feel having 4 taken away from it..."

Likes CalcNerd and SpanishOmelette
Here is a story, it's not a joke... i'd hate to be this person!

-----------------------------------------------------------
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

We've all heard the phrase "you learn something new everyday."

Well, here's today's lesson: Think before you speak! This actually happened at Harvard University in October last year.

In biology class, the professor was discussing the high glucose levels found in semen. A female freshman raised her hand and asked, "If I understand you, you're saying there is a lot of glucose, as in sugar, in semen?"

"That's correct," responded the professor, going on to add statistical info.

Raising her hand again, the girl asked, "Then why doesn't it taste sweet?"

After a stunned silence, the class burst out laughing, the poor girl's face turned bright red, and as she realized exactly what she had inadvertently said (or rather implied), she picked up her books without a word and walked out of class, never to return.

However as she was going out the door, the Prof's reply was classic.

Totally straight-faced he answered her question:
"It doesn't taste sweet because the taste buds for sweetness are on the tip of your tongue and not the back of your throat."

----------------------------------------------------------------
lol.

• Haha
Likes CynicusRex, Demystifier and SpanishOmelette
Phillip Morrison
http://web.mit.edu/physics/facultyandstaff/faculty/philip_morrison.html

tells of an experience that he had while working on the Manhattan Project. He [perhaps someone else...but Morrison was there, I heard this many years ago from Morrison] carried the U-235 core of the bomb out of the lab for transport to the detonation site. He dropped it. When he did, he panicked and started to run.

Last edited by a moderator:
grrr.

I've got a funny picture but I can't get it uploaded for some reason.

Two neutrinos go through a bar...

• Haha
Likes CynicusRex and Demystifier
...and as they walked into the bar they were ignored by all of the other particles. Finally a bartender neutron stumbled upon them and said "hey 'lil dudes, up for some punch?" "Ill show you some punch!" the little neutrino said. Little neutrino got so pissed off at the service of the bar that it smashed into the neutron, causing it to collapse into protons and electrons.

A riot broke out until a rogue neutron hit a uranium atom, causing the entire bar to explode in a gigantic fireball.

A man finds a magic lamp, rubbed it, and poof, out comes a genie who gives him 3 wishes.

The man's first wish is to live forever and it is granted.

Then he realizes that eventually the universe will end so he wishes for the Hubble constant to be zero and it is granted.

Satisfied, he sits back and wishes for a bowl of pudding. Poof, a bowl of pudding materializes out of nowhere, the Hubble constant goes negative, and the universe collapses.

The electron is not as simple as it looks.
-- (William) Lawrence Bragg, British Physicist(1890-1971)

"[Smart Experimentalist]: 'Yeah, it is reminiscent of what distinguishes the good theorists from the bad ones. The good ones always make an even number of sign errors, and the bad ones always make an odd number.'"
--Anthony Zee, Quantum Field Theory in a Nutshell

I know that this defies the law of gravity, but, you see, I never studied law.
-- Bugs Bunny

Researchers in Fairbanks Alaska announced last week that they have discovered a superconductor which will operate at room temperature. -- unknown

Last edited:
  • Haha
Likes Demystifier
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Issac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest, chickens in motion tend to cross roads.

Albert Einstein: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends on your frame of reference.

--Heisenberg might have slept here.--

Last edited:
Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?

Sent to me by a John Schouweiler, a very sane man indeed.

Subject: The Nature of Hell

Thermodynamic Question: Is Hell Exothermic or Endothermic?

If you don't know the answer, then please read the following response. Dr.Schambaugh, of the Oklahoma School of Chemical Engineering, is known for asking questions such as "why do airplanes fly?" on his final exams. His one and only final exam question in May 1997 for his Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer II course was "Is Hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof."

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass. If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into Hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for souls entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, then you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more
than one religion, we can project that all people and souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of
change in volume in Hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the
temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to remain constant.

Two options exist:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

or,

2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until all Hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the quote given to me by Theresa Manyan during Freshman year, "that it will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account that I have still not succeeded in having sexual relations with Theresa, then Option 2 cannot be true.

Thus, hell is exothermic.

The student got the only A in the course.

I wish had had the guts and wherewithal to write exam essays like that student in Oklahoma.

Whew, that was a lot of work for a laugh...you guys did laugh, didn't you?

Schouweiler

In the Beginning

IN THE BEGINNING
(To justify God's ways to the 21st century)
>In the beginning was the computer. And God said
:Let there be light!
#You have not signed on yet.
:God.
#Enter user password.
:Omniscient.
#Password Incorrect. Try again.
:Omnipotent.
#Password Incorrect. Try again.
:Technocrat.
>And God signed on 12:01 a.m., Sunday, March 1.
:Let there be light!
#Unrecognizable command. Try again.
:Create light.
#Done.
:Run heaven and earth.
>And God created Day and Night. And God saw there were 0 errors.
>And God signed off at 12:02 a.m., Sunday, March 1.
#Approx. funds remaining: $92.50.
>And God signed on at 12:00 a.m., Monday, March 2.
:Let there be firmament in the midst of the water and
:Create firmament.
#Done.
:Run firmament.
>And God divided the waters. And God saw there were 0 errors.
>And God signed off at 12:01 a.m., Monday, March 2.
#Approx. funds remaining: $84.60.
>And God signed on at 12:00 a.m., Tuesday, March 3.
:Let the waters under heaven be gathered together unto one place
and let the dry land appear and
#Too many characters in string specification. Try again.
:Create dryland.
#Done.
:Run dryland.
>And God created Earth and Seas. And God saw there were 0 errors.
>And God signed off at 12:01 a.m., Tuesday, March 3.
#Approx. funds remaining: $65.00.
>And God signed on at 12:00 a.m., Wednesday, March 4.
:Create lights in the firmament to divide the day from the
night.
#Unspecified type. Try again.
:Create sunmoonstars.
>And God created Sun, Moon, Stars. And God saw there were 0 errors.
>And God signed off at 12:01 a.m., Wednesday, March 4.
#Approx. funds remaining: $54:00.
>And God signed on at 12:00 a.m., Thursday, March 5.
:Create fish.
#Done.
:Create fowl.
#Done.
:Run fish'nfowl.
>And God created the great seamonsters and every living creature
that creepeth wherewith the waters swarmed after its kind and
every winged fowl after its kind. 0 errors.
>And God signed off at 12:01 a.m., Thursday, March 5.
#Approx. funds remaining: $45.00.
>And God signed on at 12:00 a.m., Friday, March 6.
:Create cattle.
#Done.
:Create creepy things.
#Done.
:Now let us make man in our image.
#Unspecified type. Try again.
:Create man.
#Done.
:Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth and subdue it
and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over of the fowl
of the air and over every living thing that creepeth upon the
earth.
#Too many command operands. Try again.
:Run multiplication.
#Execution terminated. 6 errors.
:Insert breath.
#Done.
#Execution terminated. 5 errors.
:Move man to Garden of Eden.
#File Garden of Eden does not exist.
:Create Gard.En.
#Done.
:Move man to Gard.En.
#Done.
#Execution terminated. 4 errors.
:Copy woman from man.
#Done.
#Execution terminated. 3 errors.
:Insert woman into man.
#Illegal parameters. Try again.
:Insert man into woman.
#Done.
:Run multiplication. #Execution terminated. 2 errors.
:Create desire.
#Done.
>And God saw man'nwoman being fruitful and multiplying in the
Gard.En.
#Warning: No time limit on this run. 1 errors.
:Create freewill.
#Done.
:Run freewill.
>And God saw man'nwoman being fruitful and multiplying in the
Gard.En.
:Undo desire.
#Desire cannot be undone once freewill is created.
:Destroy freewill.
#Freewill is an inaccessible file and cannot be destroyed.
#Enter replacement, cancel, or ask for help.
:Help.
#Desire cannot be undone once freewill is created.
#Enter replacement, cancel, or ask for help.
:Create Treeofknowledge.
>And God saw man and woman being fruitful and multiplying in the
Gard.En.
:Create good'nevil.
#Done.
:Activate evil.
#And God saw he had created shame.
#Warning: System error in sector E95. Man'nwoman not in
Gard.En. #1 errors.
:Scan Gard.En. for man'nwoman.
#Man'nwoman cannot be located. Try again.
:Search Gard.En. for man'nwoman.
#Search failed.
:Delete shame.
#Shame cannot be deleted once evil has been activated.
:Destroy freewill.
:Stop.
:Break
#ATTENTION ALL USERS ATTENTION ALL USERS: COMPUTER GOING DOWN FOR
REGULAR DAY OF MAINTENANCE AND REST IN FIVE MINUTES. PLEASE
SIGN OFF.
:Create new world.
#You have exceeded your allotted file space. You must destroy
old files before new ones can be created.
:Destroy earth.
#Destroy earth. Please confirm.
:Destroy Earth confirmed.
#COMPUTER DOWN. COMPUTER DOWN. SERVICES WILL RESUME ON SUNDAY
MARCH 8 AT 6:00 A.M. YOU MUST SIGN OFF NOW.
>And God signed off at 11:59 p.m., Friday, March 6.
>And God saw he had zero funds remaining.

The following was published in The New York Times. This is a NYU
College admissions application essay question, and an actual answer written by an applicant:

------------------------------------

Question 3A: In order for the admissions staff of our college to get
To know you, the applicant, better, we ask that you answer the following question:

Are there any significant experiences you have had, or accomplishments you have realized, that have helped to define you as a person?

-------------------------------------

Answer:

I am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. I have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. I translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees. I write award-winning operas, I manage time efficiently. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes.

I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru. Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, I once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. I play bluegrass cello. I was scouted by the Mets. I am the subject of numerous documentaries. When I'm bored, I build large suspension bridges in my yard. I enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, I repair electrical appliances free of charge. I am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie.

Critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening wear. I don't perspire. I am a private citizen, yet I receive fan mail. I have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes. Last summer I toured New Jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force demonstration. I bat 400.

My deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international botany circles. Children trust me. I can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly accuracy. I once read Paradise Lost, Moby Dick and David Copperfield in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that evening. I know the exact location of every food item in the supermarket. I have performed several covert operations with the CIA.

I sleep once a week; when I do sleep, I sleep in a chair. While on vacation in Canada, I successfully negotiated with a group of terrorists who had seized a small bakery. The laws of physics do not apply to me. I balance, I weave, I dodge, I frolic, and my bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, I participate in full-contact origami. Years ago I discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down.

I have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. I breed prizewinning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.

But I have not yet gone to college.

----------------------

He was accepted.

My ex-roommate sent me this by email :)

Subject: HOW TO CATCH LION

How to catch the lion DIFFERENT THEORIES.

1. Newton's Method:
Let, the lion catch you. For every action there is
equal and opposite reaction.Implies you caught lion

2. Einstein Method:
Run in the direction opposite to that of the
lion.Due to higher relative velocity, the lion will
also run faster and will get
tired soon. Now you can trap it easily.

3. Schrodinger Method:
At any given moment, there is a positive probability
that lion to be in the cage. So set the trap, sit
down and wait.

4. Inverse Transformation Method:
We place a spherical cage in the forest and enter
it.Perform an inverse transformation with respect to
lion. Lion is in and we are out.

5. Thermodynamic Procedure:
We construct a semi-permeable membrane which allows
everything to pass it except lions. Then sweep the
entire forest with it.

6. Integration Differential Method:
Integrate the forest over the entire area. The lion
is some where in the result. So differentiate the
result PARTIALLY w.r.t lion to trace out the lion

7. Prim's algorithm First find the minimum spanning
tree from trees in jungle. It builds upon a single
partial minimum spanning tree, at each step adding an
edge connecting the vertex nearest to but not already
in the current partial minimum spanning tree so that
you catch he lion.

Greedy method : Try all the methods above till u catch
the lion.

GOT FRUSTRATED

Now let's kill the lion...

Rajnikanth Method :
1. Keep warning the lion that u may come and attack
anytime. The lion will live in fear and die soon in
fear itself.

2. Remove the make-up and put it over lion. The lion
will die not withstanding that heavy weight.

Kamal Method:
Go near the lion and cry like anything... Lion will
die of sorrow !

Jayalalitha Method:
Send Police commissioner Muthukaruppan around 2AM
and kill it, while it's sleeping !

Manirathnam Method (director):
Make sure the lion does not get sun light and put
the lion in a dark room with a single candle
lighted.Keep murmuring something in its ears. The lion
will be highly irritated and commit suicide.

Balachandar Method (director):
Send a lioness into the forest. our lion and lioness
fall in love with each other. Send another lioness in
to the forest, followe! d by another lion. First lion
loves the first lioness and the second lion loves the
2nd lioness. But 2nd lioness loves both lions. Now
send another lioness(third) into the forest. You don't
understand right...

ok...read it after 2 yrs, then also u won't !

Shanker method (director):
Take the lion to Australia or US.. and kill it in a
good scenic location.

Govinda method:
Continuously dance before the lion for 5 to 6 days.

Rahul dravid method:Ask the lion to bowl at! u.U bat
for 200 balls and score 1 run.

Menaka Gandhi method:
save the lion from a danger and feed him with some
vegetables continuously.

George bush method:
Link the lion with osama bin laden and shoot him

Likes gracy
Following questions and answers were collated from British GCSE
exams(16 year olds)!

Geography
Q: Name the four seasons.
A: Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.

Q: Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink.
A: Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.

Q: How is dew formed?
A: The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.

Q: What is a planet?
A: A body of Earth surrounded by sky.

Q: What causes the tides in the oceans?
A: The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.

Sociology
Q: What guarantees may a mortgage company insist on?
A: If you are buying a house, they will insist you are well endowed.

Q: In a democratic society, how important are elections?
A: Very important. Sex can only happen when a male gets an election.

Q: What are steroids?
A: Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.

Biology
Q: What happens to your body as you age?
A: When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.

Q: What happens to a boy when he reaches puberty?
A: He says goodbye to his boyhood and looks forward to his adultery.

Q; Name a major disease associated with cigarettes.
A: Premature death.

Q: What is artificial insemination?
A: When the farmer does it to the bull instead of the cow.

Q: How can you delay milk turning sour?
A: Keep it in the cow.

Q: How are the main parts of the body categorised? (e.g. abdomen.)
A: The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The branium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A, E, I, O and U.

Q: What is the Fibula?
A: A small lie.

Q: What does "varicose" mean?
A: Nearby.

Q: What is the most common form of birth control?
A: Most people prevent contraception by wearing a condominium.

Q: Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section."
A: The caesarean section is a district in Rome.

Q: What is a seizure?
A: A Roman emperor.

Q: What is a terminal illness?
A: When you are sick at the airport

Q: Give an example of a fungus. What is a characteristic feature?
A: Mushrooms. They always grow in damp places and so they look like
umbrellas.

English
Q: Use the word "judicious" in a sentence to show you understand its
meaning.
A : Hands that judicious can be soft as your face.

Q: What does the word "benign" mean?
A : Benign is what you will be after you be eight.

Technology
Q : What is a turbine?
A : Something an Arab wears on his head.

Religious Education
Q: What is a Hindu?
A : It lays eggs.

• Haha
Likes CynicusRex
The more success the quantum theory has, the sillier it looks.
-Albert Einstein to Heinrich Zangger (May 20, 1912)

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?" The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the
turkey.
Moral of the story: Bull**** might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Likes CynicusRex
"A bloke walks into a pub, and asks for a pint of Adenosinetriphosphate.
The barman says "That'll be 80p please!"

Think about that one for a while

A Mathematician, a Biologist and a Physicist are sitting in a street cafe watching people going in and coming out of the house on the other side of the street.

First they see two people going into the house. Time passes. After a while they notice three persons coming out of the house.

The Physicist: "The measurement wasn't accurate."
The Biologists conclusion: "They have reproduced".
The Mathematician: "If now exactly 1 person enters the house then it will be empty again."

:wink:

<h2>1. What is science humor?</h2><p>Science humor is a type of comedy that uses scientific concepts, theories, and principles to create jokes and make people laugh.</p><h2>2. Why is science humor important?</h2><p>Science humor can make complex and sometimes intimidating subjects more approachable and enjoyable. It can also help scientists and non-scientists alike to see the lighter side of science and appreciate its role in our lives.</p><h2>3. What makes science humor funny?</h2><p>Science humor often uses wordplay, puns, and references to scientific concepts or experiments to create jokes. It can also poke fun at the stereotypes and quirks of scientists and their work.</p><h2>4. Are there different types of science humor?</h2><p>Yes, there are many different types of science humor, including jokes, memes, cartoons, and parodies. Some may be more visual, while others rely on clever wordplay. There are also different subcategories, such as biology humor, physics humor, and chemistry humor.</p><h2>5. Can anyone appreciate science humor?</h2><p>Yes, anyone can appreciate science humor, regardless of their level of scientific knowledge. While some jokes may require a basic understanding of scientific concepts, many are relatable and funny to a wide audience.</p>

1. What is science humor?

Science humor is a type of comedy that uses scientific concepts, theories, and principles to create jokes and make people laugh.

2. Why is science humor important?

Science humor can make complex and sometimes intimidating subjects more approachable and enjoyable. It can also help scientists and non-scientists alike to see the lighter side of science and appreciate its role in our lives.

3. What makes science humor funny?

Science humor often uses wordplay, puns, and references to scientific concepts or experiments to create jokes. It can also poke fun at the stereotypes and quirks of scientists and their work.

4. Are there different types of science humor?

Yes, there are many different types of science humor, including jokes, memes, cartoons, and parodies. Some may be more visual, while others rely on clever wordplay. There are also different subcategories, such as biology humor, physics humor, and chemistry humor.

5. Can anyone appreciate science humor?

Yes, anyone can appreciate science humor, regardless of their level of scientific knowledge. While some jokes may require a basic understanding of scientific concepts, many are relatable and funny to a wide audience.