Assistance with my electronics project

In summary, the individual is seeking assistance with an electronics project involving building an automatic house gate prototype using a light sensor. The light sensor will be connected to a DC motor to detect approaching cars and trigger the gate to open and close. They are requesting help in finding schematics and materials for this project.
toby_agboola
Hi I need assistance with ma electronics project.I need a site to get schematics and materials for building an automatic gate prototype using light sensor with or without micro-controller.thanks for any help

Physics news on Phys.org
toby_agboola said:
Hi I need assistance with ma electronics project.I need a site to get schematics and materials for building an automatic gate prototype using light sensor with or without micro-controller.thanks for any help

Welcome to the PF. What kind of gate? What is the light sensor for?

It is a simple prototype of an automatic house gate.The light sensor is going to be connected to the d.c motor for detection of light from the approaching car to trigger the gate open,so the gate staya closed until it detect a light on the sensors and closes after.thanks

1. What types of electronics projects can you assist with?

As a scientist, I have experience with a wide range of electronics projects, including circuit design, programming, and building prototypes. I can also assist with troubleshooting and improving existing projects.

2. How can you help me with my project?

I can provide guidance and expertise in areas such as component selection, circuit design, programming, and testing. I can also offer feedback and suggestions to improve your project.

3. Do you have experience with specific types of electronics components?

Yes, I have experience with a variety of components, including microcontrollers, sensors, motors, and power supplies. If you have a specific component in mind for your project, I can offer advice on how to best use it.

4. Can you assist with both hardware and software aspects of my project?

Yes, I have experience with both hardware and software aspects of electronics projects. I can assist with designing and building circuits, as well as programming microcontrollers and other devices.

5. How long will it take for you to assist with my project?

The timeline for assistance will depend on the complexity of your project and my availability. I will work with you to determine a realistic timeline and provide updates on my progress. If you have a specific deadline, please let me know so I can plan accordingly.