Anyone familiar with tenthdimension.com and Imagining the Tenth Dimension book?

• Thread starter devoured_elysium
  • Start date
In summary, this site is designed to provide information and resources on a particular topic or subject. To navigate through the site, you can use the menu bar at the top of the page or click on links within the content. The credibility of this site depends on the source of the information and the evidence provided, so it is important to critically evaluate the information found here. Similarly, the trustworthiness of the information on this site should be evaluated based on the source and evidence provided. Additional resources such as links to related articles, studies, or videos may be available on this site, and checking the references or sources cited can provide even more information.
devoured_elysium
Hi!

This is my first post here, I hope this is the correct section of the forum to post this.

I know a site called tenthdimension dot com from a guy who's supposed to be called Rob Bryanton and that has a book called "Imagining the Tenth Dimension".

The guy sells the book through his site and I can't find it in any other place than his own site(I tried amazon and other websites). Anyone has read the book? Or know the guy?o:)

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
If I remember correctly it's a crackpot site.

That's what I thought. Thanks

1. What is the purpose of this site?

This site is designed to provide information and resources on a particular topic or subject.

2. How do I navigate through this site?

To navigate through the site, you can use the menu bar at the top of the page or click on links within the content.

3. Is this site credible?

The credibility of this site depends on the source of the information and the evidence provided. It is always important to critically evaluate the information found on any website.

4. Can I trust the information on this site?

The information on this site should be evaluated based on the source and evidence provided. It is always important to fact-check and compare information from multiple sources.

5. Are there any additional resources available on this site?

Yes, many websites offer additional resources such as links to related articles, studies, or videos. You can also check the references or sources cited on the site for more information.