Who can we contact for PF website related quesitons?

• Thread starter seeingstars63
  • Start date
In summary, the user logged into their PF account after some time and noticed a private post that had expired. They are unsure of what it said and are looking for a way to contact someone on the website to ask. Another user named Greg responded and informed them that the post was a warning and offered to send a transcript of it. They also provided information on how to contact staff for future questions or feedback about the site. The original user then mentioned that they had just received a message from Greg as well.
seeingstars63
Hello!

I logged into my PF account after some time and I noticed that there was a private post sent to me(?) titled General Warning. The post has expired, but I have no idea what it said and I feel that it may have been important for me to read. Does anyone know who I can contact on this website to ask? Thank You.

Physics news on Phys.org
seeingstars63 said:
Hello!

I logged into my PF account after some time and I noticed that there was a private post sent to me(?) titled General Warning. The post has expired, but I have no idea what it said and I feel that it may have been important for me to read. Does anyone know who I can contact on this website to ask? Thank You.

I am messaging you now

You were sent a warning which normally come through as a personal message. However a few months ago we mass deleted all stored PMs, if you did not log on and read your warning before this then it must have been deleted. I will send you a transcript of this warning so that you can see what it said and what it referred to. Warnings serve as a reminder to follow PF rules.

If in future you wish to contact someone with a question simply click on the staff button on the banner at the top of every page and select an appropriate admin or mentor (those with blue or green names).

If you wish to give feedback about the site in general you can use this forum.

EDIT: I just sent you a message but I didn't see that Greg was messaging you as well.

1. Who should I contact for technical issues on the PF website?

The best person to contact for technical issues on the PF website is the website administrator. You can usually find their contact information on the website's "Contact Us" page or in the website's terms and conditions.

2. How do I report a bug or error on the PF website?

If you encounter a bug or error on the PF website, you can report it to the website administrator or technical support team. They will be able to investigate and fix the issue.

3. Who can I contact for questions about my account on the PF website?

If you have questions about your account on the PF website, you can contact customer support. Their contact information can usually be found on the website's "Contact Us" page or in the website's terms and conditions.

4. How do I request a feature or suggest an improvement for the PF website?

If you have a suggestion for a new feature or improvement for the PF website, you can reach out to the website administrator or customer support team. They will be able to pass on your suggestion to the appropriate team for consideration.

5. Who can I contact for help with navigating the PF website?

If you need help navigating the PF website, you can contact customer support for assistance. They will be able to guide you through the website and answer any questions you may have.