How to access mobile websites.

In summary, the conversation discusses difficulties accessing mobile websites on a PC and the use of responsive design or mobile design to overcome this issue. The conversation also mentions trying different browsers and finally being able to download a game from waptrick.com.
adjacent
Gold Member
I don't know what it is and how it works but websites such as waptrick.com seems different when seen from a PC.I can't even download things.Is there any way to access such websites.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Most major sites have either a responsive design (framework design changes with screen size) or a mobile design that is triggered by a mobile user agent.

http://www.techstumps.com/2013/02/3-ways-to-access-mobile-wap-sites-on-pc.html

1. How can I access mobile websites on my phone?

To access mobile websites on your phone, you can simply open your web browser and type in the website's URL. Many websites also have a mobile version that will automatically load when accessed on a mobile device.

2. Do I need a special app to access mobile websites?

No, you do not need a special app to access mobile websites. As long as you have a web browser on your phone, you can access mobile websites by typing in the website's URL.

3. Why do some websites look different on my phone compared to my computer?

Websites are designed to be responsive, meaning they adapt to different screen sizes. Mobile websites are designed to be easily navigable on a smaller screen, so they may look different on a phone compared to a computer.

4. Can I access all websites on my phone?

Most websites can be accessed on a phone, but some may not be optimized for mobile devices and may be difficult to navigate. If you are having trouble accessing a specific website on your phone, try using a computer instead.

5. How can I tell if a website is mobile-friendly?

A mobile-friendly website will have a responsive design that adapts to different screen sizes, making it easy to navigate on a phone. You can also look for a small mobile icon next to the website's URL in your browser, which indicates that it is optimized for mobile devices.