Fixing PF View: Tips for Returning to Default on Win7 | Confused User Help

• Thread starter turbo
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is having trouble getting back to the default view in PF after migrating their data and apps to Win7. They mention the background color being a light olive and darker at the top of the screen. They also mention playing with screen settings to reduce the viewing angle effect. Another person offers advice to take a break and set up a backup schedule before proceeding.
turbo
Gold Member
Maybe I'm just punchy from trying to migrate my data and apps to Win7 all day, but I can't figure out how to get back to the default view in PF. When I bring up PF, the background is a light olive color, darker near the top of the screen and lighter toward the bottom. :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo said:
Maybe I'm just punchy from trying to migrate my data and apps to Win7 all day, but I can't figure out how to get back to the default view in PF. When I bring up PF, the background is a light olive color, darker near the top of the screen and lighter toward the bottom. :confused:

can you post a screen capture?

I think I got it. The LCD is larger than my old one, and viewing angle seems to have a lot to do with the weird darkening. I have to play with screen settings, too.

Playing with brightness and contrast help reduce the viewing angle effect, too. Thanks Greg! User error. :redface:

Turbo,

Take a break before you have a meltdown. New systems always come with challenges big and small. Relax and kick back, tomorrow, set up backup schedule from control panel, that is if you have an external backup drive, or one you can reuse from your old system. Before kicking it off, make sure your system is CLEAN or you will bring the problems with it. I am backing up mine now, 2/3rds done.

Rhody... :smile:

What is "PF view"?

PF view is a term used in the scientific field to refer to the view or perspective of a particular phenomenon or problem from the perspective of the PF (physical fitness) concept. It is often used in research studies to analyze and understand the relationship between physical fitness and various health outcomes.

Why would someone need help fixing their PF view?

Sometimes, individuals may have a biased or incorrect view of physical fitness, which can hinder their ability to make informed decisions about their health and fitness. Seeking help to fix their PF view can lead to a better understanding of the concept and potentially improve their overall health and well-being.

Who can help with fixing my PF view?

There are various professionals who can assist with fixing your PF view, such as fitness trainers, nutritionists, and even psychologists. It is important to seek help from qualified individuals who have knowledge and experience in the field of physical fitness.

How can I fix my PF view?

The first step in fixing your PF view is to educate yourself about the concept of physical fitness and its various components, such as cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility. You can also seek guidance from a professional, set realistic fitness goals, and regularly evaluate and adjust your perspective.

What are the benefits of having a correct PF view?

Having a correct PF view can lead to improved physical and mental well-being. It can help you make informed decisions about your fitness routine, set achievable goals, and maintain a healthy lifestyle. This, in turn, can reduce the risk of chronic diseases and improve overall quality of life.