Test Your Math Skills: 50/50 Guess Game

• Thread starter grey22
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of symmetry in relation to the rational and irrational numbers, specifically focusing on the irrational number pi. The conversation includes various opinions and theories on the topic, but ultimately concludes that the irrational number pi cannot be expressed within a fraction and therefore cannot be symmetrical.
grey22
Decimal 5 = 50 percent.
50 percercent is written 50/50, fifty/fifty.

Are you closer to 50 percent or one ?

I say one. But I may be wrong. What do you think ?

What are the implications of your answer ?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Fifty-fifty does not mean the fraction 50/50. The value of that fraction is 1. Fifty-fifty means you take half (50%) and I'll take half. Even steven (which does not refer to Steven Hawking).

"50/50"

There is the symmetry of 1) Ratio, 2)Irrational.

If symmetry does exist in the irrational, the numerator is also the denominator.

I have to go. But think on that.

The idea is. Symmetry is 1.) Rational. 2.) Irrational.

Since this is true. 50/50, can be represented by this graphic.

O/O

This is either 1.) Rational. Or 2.) Irrational. Or 3.) Both Irrational + Rational.

If it is both Rational + Irrational. It can be both, or either.

I say, it is the rational number 1.

This is all a joke, right?

HallsofIvy said:
This is all a joke, right?

Nope. :redface:

I'm very sorry to hear that. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
HallsofIvy said:
I'm very sorry to hear that. :frown:

The fact of the matter is the irrational number pi, can be symmetric through rational numbers.

1=1

Edit.

[Rational 50/50 = Irrational 50/50] = Real Numbers; 1

Last edited:
:yuck:

Sorry but you need to stop and realize you do not have any rigorous understanding of mathematics and you need to sit down and read a lot if you want.

The number system we use has been carefully constructed over a long period of time, we don't just take philosophical ideas randomly and turn them into mathematics with no real idea of what they mean.

I can't understand what you're saying.

Could you please try again, it's not very clear right now.

I'm trying not to influence mankind. But...I like to talk. So, I'll reiterate myself.

# 1.) Symmetry functions with 1.

edit
# 2.) The irrational number 1 pi / The irrational number 1 pi = 1 / 1

Last edited:
grey22 said:
I'm trying not to influence mankind...

But i get the feeling some very powerful drugs are trying to influence you:tongue:

grey22 said:
I'm trying not to influence mankind. But...I like to talk. So, I'll reiterate myself.

# 1.) Symmetry functions with 1.

# 2.) 1 pi / 1 pi = 1 / 1
Please explain what that means, I have no idea what the first means and I am going to guess in the second you are trying to write:

[tex]\frac{1*\pi}{1*\pi} = \frac{1}{1}[/tex]

Which makes sense as:

[tex]\frac{1}{1} = 1 \quad \text{and} \quad 1*a=a[/tex]

and:

[tex]\frac{a}{a} = 1 \quad \forall a \in \mathbb{R} \backslash \{ 0 \}[/tex]

I'm showing a way to classify real numbers.

1 Pi / 1 Pi = 1 / 1

OR.

O / O = 1 / 1
Where O Is the description of Pi.

Are you a poli-sci major or something?

Strange... Are you aware of you cannot express Pi in the form [itex]\frac {a}{b}[/itex]. That is called irrational. Or are you implifing something else?

If Pi cannot be symmetrically expressed within a fraction, how can pi(edit.The irrational number pi) exist within a fraction ?

And then, if pi can be expressed within a fraction, can't that fraction equal 1.

And NO. I am no polical Scientist.

grey22 said:
If Pi cannot be symmetrically expressed within a fraction, how can pi(edit.The irrational number pi) exist within a fraction ?

And then, if pi can be expressed within a fraction, can't that fraction equal 1.

And NO. I am no polical Scientist.

Pi must (edit. Symmetrically)exist within a fraction, TO EQUAL PI.

That fraction can equal 1. The irrational number pi / The irrational number pi; 1 / 1.

I'm patiently waiting for somebody to prove me wrong. I don't care if I'm wrong. So, go on. Go and prove me wrong. :shy:

Sorry, but I don't understand this... Why 50% = 50/50? This is just terribly wrong, isn't it??
Viet Dao,

Please define what it means for a number to "exist within a fraction".

VietDao29 said:
Sorry, but I don't understand this... Why 50% = 50/50? This is just terribly wrong, isn't it??
Viet Dao,

I think 50% ~ 1.
And, 50/50 = 1

I said, initially.
"Decimal 5 = 50 percent.
50 percercent is written 50/50, fifty/fifty."

So, the ~ 1, is written as 1, or 50/50.

I then said.
"Are you closer to 50 percent or one ?"

If your closer to 50%, how can the irrational number pi, exist within a fraction ?
If your closer to 1, than to 50%, the irrational number pi, can exist within a fraction, or 1.

Or course 1 irrational number pi equals itself. Written within a fraction, where it equals 1. Or else 1/1 = 50%, > 1.

If you define "exist in" as: [tex] \frac {x * \pi}{y * \pi} [/tex] Pi/Pi = 1. So the only thing that exist in the fraction is x/y...

But I agreed with you; this question is quite confusing.

x% is defined as x% = x/100

And as for Pi, well:

[tex]\pi = \lim_{n \rightarrow \infty} 4\sum_{r=0}^n \frac{(-1)^r}{2r + 1}[/tex]

That's how you define Pi without defining it as a fraction (as it can't be defined as a fraction p/q where p and q are integers).

Edit: Made a mistake in my defintion of Pi, please note that the mistake is quoted in the post below.

Last edited:
Zurtex said:
[tex]\pi = \lim_{n \rightarrow \infty} \sum_{r=0}^n \frac{(-1)^r}{2r + 1}[/tex]

That's how you define Pi without defining it as a fraction

If you cannot define the irrational number pi within a fraction, how can it be defined within a fraction ?
Or.
(O) The irrational number pi / (O) The irrational number pi

And if it cannot exist within a fraction, it cannot equal itself

Exist within which fraction ? How about quantum mechanics uncertainty principle. The irrational number pi is a fraction that equals one.
The uncertainty principle is uncertain if the irrational number pi, is as I say it is. So it's not uncertain at all. 1 certainly equals 1. Digital quantum mechanics.

I'm sorry I can't be more eloquent. But, this is the state of things presently.
God does not roll dice.

Last edited:
See kids?

LSD isn't as cool as Hunter Thompson makes it seem.

grey22 said:
If you cannot define the irrational number pi within a fraction, how can it be defined within a fraction ?
Or.
(O) The irrational number pi / (O) The irrational number pi

And if it cannot exist within a fraction, it cannot equal itself

Exist within which fraction ? How about quantum mechanics uncertainty principle. The irrational number pi is a fraction that equals one.
The uncertainty principle is uncertain if the irrational number pi, is as I say it is. So it's not uncertain at all. 1 certainly equals 1. Digital quantum mechanics.

I'm sorry I can't be more eloquent. But, this is the state of things presently.
God does not roll dice.

All numbers, x, that exist in the real set satisfy the property:

[tex]\frac{x}{1} = x[/tex]

That says nothing about whether or not they are rational.

Quantum mechanics is an application of mathematics, its laws are models which attempt to explain how particles work, not numbers.

Last edited:
Look at this image.

The definition for "Squared", not "Cubed".
The Squared root for pi, in a definition where the irrational number pi may be = 1 or .5

Attachments

• s.JPG
    s.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 384
Zurtex said:
Quantum mechanics is ...

I'm not deferentialing from quantum theory, mechanics, etc... I'm just using a refference to use the uncertainty principle.

Zurtex said:
That says nothing about whether or not they are rational.

So it may be the irrational number pi...

I think this topic should be deleted.

DeadWolfe said:

I think then. I don't NEED to explain Quantum theory, mechanics, whatever it's called.

The real question is. technology, will then not need it. No. It will never need it. But, God does not roll the dice.

I'll let the likes of this character DW, i quoted. To play doctor.

I really thought u folks would like to read my ideas though, but this character DW, is acting so bad.

DeadWolfe said:

Explain your detesting this thread. Why ?

Because you're posts don't even have the grammatical construct of an English sentance.

Either

a) You just learned English, in which case I apologize for ahving offended you

b) You tihnk this is funny, in which case I don't think anyone here agrees

or

c) You are not mentally rational, and are a danger to yourself and others.

I agree, this thread isn't making sense. You should have reported it! (And I should have paid more attention to it)

1. What is "Test Your Math Skills: 50/50 Guess Game"?

"Test Your Math Skills: 50/50 Guess Game" is a game that challenges players to guess the correct answer to a series of math problems. Each question has two possible answers, making it a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

2. How does the game work?

The game presents players with a series of math problems and two possible answers. Players must choose the correct answer and will be notified if they are right or wrong. The game continues until all the questions have been answered or the player chooses to stop.

3. What is the purpose of the game?

The purpose of the game is to test and improve players' math skills by challenging them to think quickly and accurately. It also provides a fun and interactive way to practice math skills.

4. Is this game suitable for all ages?

Yes, this game is suitable for all ages. It can be played by anyone who wants to test their math skills and improve their mental math abilities.

5. Can I customize the difficulty level of the game?

Yes, the game allows players to choose the difficulty level they want to play at. There are options for easy, medium, and hard levels, with the questions becoming more challenging as the difficulty level increases.