Yo Mama Jokes Thread - Share Your Best Jokes!

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around "yo mamma" jokes and their offensive nature. The term "yomamma" is explained to mean "your mother" and the jokes are seen as a way for American teenagers and adults to insult each other's mothers. Many jokes involve "yo mamma" being fat or stupid. Some people find these jokes funny while others see them as offensive.
TMNT
yo mam so fat
that they needed to put
speed bumps at the buffet line
to slow her ass down!

post your "yo mam" jokes

Physics news on Phys.org
yomamma is a member here

and he is a joke

yo mama so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued

What is the point of this thread?
Unless I completely misunderstood something, it seems more offensive than funny.

siddharth said:
What is the point of this thread?
Unless I completely misunderstood something, it seems more offensive than funny.
"yomamma" jokes are typically american and have nothing to do with the member named yomamma.

Evo said:
"yomamma" jokes are typically american and have nothing to do with the member named yomamma.

Is that so? I did not know that. So, what does "yomamma" mean? I guess it would mean "your mother". But the "joke" still doesn't make sense.

siddharth said:
Is that so? I did not know that. So, what does "yomamma" mean? I guess it would mean "your mother". But the "joke" still doesn't make sense.
I can't remember which comedian started it and I can't look up jokes right now because I'm at work, maybe someone else can.

I'm not asking for the details on which comedian started it. It is just that, where I come from, most people would think that original post is an insult, not a joke. So I'm trying to figure out if there there is some meaning which I am missing, or how these jokes are funny in American culture.

Last edited:
siddharth said:
I'm not asking for the details on which comedian started it. It is just that, where I come from, most people would think that original post is an insult, not a joke. So I'm trying to figure out if there there is some meaning which I am missing, or how these jokes are funny in American culture.
Its because they're not meant seriously. It happens in most languages and cultures. Things said one way are insults, the same words, said differently are friendly greetings, or jokes.

Yo mama's so fat she fell down the grand canyon and got stuck.

franznietzsche said:
Its because they're not meant seriously. It happens in most languages and cultures. Things said one way are insults, the same words, said differently are friendly greetings, or jokes.

Yes, that's probably true. Though I must say, I was quite suprised when I initially read the OP.

Of course sometimes if you are talking to an African-American, they can take offense even if you just say "yo mama." Hahaha, these are really funny.

Yo mama so fat she has been declared a natural habitat for Condors!

However, your mother is such a dimwit, she once accidently locked herself in a grocery store and starved!

One time I was wit yo mama, and it took her 2 hours to watch 60 Minutes!

Another time, yo mama wa so stupid that she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order!

Yo mama's such a dumbass, she also tripped over a cordless phone!

Last edited:
siddharth said:

It's just an american teenage(and sometimes adult) male thing where we sit around and think of really offensive things to say about each others mothers. They usually have to do with yomomma so fat, or yomomma so stupid etc.

yomomma so stupid, she sits on the TV and watches the couch.

yomomma so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale.

yomomma so stupid, the result on her IQ test came up N/A.

also, don't say yomomma jokes over the CB radio to truckers.

"Yo mama so fat, she sat on a rainbow and skittles popped out."

:uhh:

At least you're spelling it 'mama'...

Here's one I don't get:

Yo momma so stupid she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm

yomamma said:
At least you're spelling it 'mama'...
Here's one I don't get:
Yo momma so stupid she tried to minimize a 12 variable function to a minimal sum of products expression using a karnaugh map instead of the Quine-McCluskey Algorithm

Yo mama so stupid...yeah i got nothing. That one wins the thread.

Ya Momma so fat...the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs.
Ya Momma so fat...she sat on a quarter and when she stood up there was 2 dimes and a nickle.
Ya Momma got buck-teeth so bad...she can eat corn-on-the-cob through a picket fence.
Ya Momma so fat...her blood type is Crisco.

How 'bout this one:

Your mom is fat.

Or this one:
Your mom is a tub of lard.
Your mom is an idiot.
Your mom is a slut.

They are a bit more direct.

My favourite :

Yo momma, she like a doorknob, EVERYBODY gets a turn! :biggrin:

yo mama is so fat she killed franzbear.

Your mamma is proof that the Universe is still expanding exponentially.
What did your mamma get on her IQ test?...drool.
Your mamma is so fat, she jumped into the river and the river jumped out.
Your momma is so fat, she flew into space and the sun orbited her.

1. What are "Yo Mama" jokes?

"Yo Mama" jokes are a type of insult or joke that typically make fun of someone's mother. They often follow the format of "Yo Mama is so [adjective], she [funny or exaggerated statement]." These jokes can be humorous or offensive, depending on the context and the delivery.

2. Why do people tell "Yo Mama" jokes?

People tell "Yo Mama" jokes for a variety of reasons. Some people find them funny and use them as a way to make others laugh. Others use them as a form of teasing or banter among friends. However, it's important to be mindful of the potential to offend someone with these jokes.

3. Are "Yo Mama" jokes harmful?

It depends on the context and the delivery of the joke. While some people may find them funny, others may find them offensive and hurtful. It's important to be aware of the impact your words may have on others and to avoid using these jokes to bully or belittle someone.

4. Can "Yo Mama" jokes be considered a form of bullying?

Yes, "Yo Mama" jokes can be a form of bullying if they are used to intentionally hurt or humiliate someone. It's important to be aware of the power dynamics and to avoid using these jokes in a harmful way.

5. Are there any other types of jokes that are similar to "Yo Mama" jokes?

Yes, there are many types of jokes that follow a similar format, such as "Yo Papa" jokes, "Your Mama" jokes, and "Your Daddy" jokes. These jokes all center around making fun of someone's family members and should be used with caution to avoid causing harm.