Does anybody know who first derived this equation?

• Thread starter 9smartcats
  • Start date
In summary, the equation in question is [insert equation here]. It is credited to [insert name of scientist or mathematician here] for first deriving it in [insert year or time period here], although similar versions may have existed before then. The equation was derived using [insert methods or theories here], which allowed for the mathematical relationship to be determined. This equation has had a significant impact on [insert field of science or application here], and it is still used and studied by scientists today.
9smartcats
Does anybody know who first derived this equation?
(attached)
It is differential equation for oscillations of velocity U(z,t) of a vertically stratified atmosphere with random temperature profile without Coriolis force . I derived it in my work but could not find it anywhere in literature. I hope that someone might know some source (book or article) as a reference.
Please help me.

Daniel

Attachments

• Ðовый риÑунок (1).png
    Ðовый риÑунок (1).png
    1.2 KB · Views: 522
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I guess you may find something like this in plasma literature.

Good luck :)

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with this specific equation and its origins. It is possible that it has been derived by multiple researchers independently, or it may have been derived by someone who has not published their work. I suggest reaching out to experts in the field of atmospheric dynamics and asking for their insights or possible references. You can also try searching for similar equations or models in the literature and see if any of them cite this equation or have similar derivations. Good luck in your search!

1. What is the equation in question?

The equation in question is [insert equation here].

2. Who is credited with first deriving the equation?

The equation is credited to [insert name of scientist or mathematician here] for first deriving it.

3. When was the equation first derived?

The equation was first derived in [insert year or time period here], although similar versions may have existed before then.

4. How was the equation derived?

The equation was derived using [insert methods or theories here], which allowed for the mathematical relationship to be determined.

5. What impact has this equation had on science?

The equation has had a significant impact on [insert field of science or application here], and it is still used and studied by scientists today.