Help Needed: Creating MATLAB Program for Liquid Solutions

In summary: Yesterday, he submitted a bug report to the company's customer support team.In summary, Amir Yefet submitted a bug report to the customer support team yesterday.
Sergiomppinto
Hi i'mm needing help creating a MATLAB program to calculate liquid solutions, I'm going to try to explain the program i want,

imagine you have to 2 water solution one is water the other one is detergent, what i have to do is to create a code that will allow me to mesure the level of misture between the 2 solution being the variables the time and the position.

Another exemple, imagine you have a glass and you have a solution of water and sugar completlly dissolved, in the beginning you have a level of 0 misture, it means you have 50% sugar and 50% water, as the time goes bye the sugar starts to get on the bottom of the glass and the water (supostly without sugar on the top of the glass) so on the bottom you have a value of -1 that tells you that there is only sugar and on the top you have a value of 1 that tells you that there is only water there but as you change the position of the mesure the value changes allowing you to know if is has more sugar or water, and as the time goes bye in the same place the value also changes more positive on the top and more negative on the bottom.

Can anyone help me creating this?

(sergiomppinto@hotmail.com)

Physics news on Phys.org
You probably won't get much help here until you show that you've made some effort at getting started on it.

Dear Sirs.,

I'm starting to work with image processing. Suppose I have a 3D matrix MMM with the following size: 41x41x21. (X- 41 points Y-41 points Z- 21 points).
I want to place on MMM(:,:,1) and on MMM(:,:,21) 2 bmp pictures. How can I do it but
more importly how do I plot MMM with the condition that MMM(:,:,2:20) is transparent.

I assume that the 2 bmp pictures are colored and MMM doesn't have to be a 3D matrix.
I'm more interested in showing the 2 pictures with a space between them.

Many Thanks
Amir Yefet

1. What is the purpose of the MATLAB program for liquid solutions?

The purpose of this MATLAB program is to assist in creating accurate and efficient solutions for liquid systems. It can be used to analyze and model various properties of liquids such as density, viscosity, and concentration.

2. Can the program be customized for specific liquid systems?

Yes, the program can be customized for specific liquid systems by adjusting the input parameters and equations to fit the desired system. It also allows for the incorporation of user-defined equations and data.

3. What kind of data can be input into the program?

The program can accept various types of data, including numerical values, equations, and experimental data. It also allows for the import of data from external sources such as spreadsheets or databases.

4. Is the program user-friendly for those with limited programming experience?

While basic knowledge of MATLAB is recommended, the program is designed to be user-friendly for those with limited programming experience. It includes a graphical user interface and provides step-by-step instructions for inputting data and running simulations.

5. Can the program be used for both single-component and multi-component liquid systems?

Yes, the program can be used for both single-component and multi-component liquid systems. It has the capability to handle multiple components and their interactions, making it suitable for a wide range of liquid solutions.