Beat Not Pron: 0.0009% Succeed - Deathball.net

• Thread starter check
  • Start date
In summary, the player is stuck on level 4 and is having difficulty understanding what is meant by the image.
You mean everywhere in the source code, or the picture?

Physics news on Phys.org
I mean EVERYWHERE in EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
Where can I find an ASCII converter

<iframeborder="0"frameborder="0"src="../stuff/mine.htm"scrolling="no"width="100%"height="100%"></body></html><!--asciiisanalternative-->

=

? :yuck:

:mad: My new boyfriend does not understand that I wanted to clear level 14 befor going out tonight!

:rofl: LOL :rofl:

C-O-N-V-E-R-T-E-R not T-A-B-L-E :approve:

OK...I hate to do this, but 2 days on a single level is long enough. Anyone care to throw a bone my way for level 7? Not too good of a clue, just something to point me to what that wrapper is. I know what ones it's not!

This is cool...

I've seen similar games but this is by far the hardest I've seen.

level 7 is pissing me off! :grumpy:

I got the "backwards" or "sdrawcab" thing, and I got the twix wrapper, but what now?! :mad:

okay, i put twix backwards in the url, but it gives me a page that just tells me I'm "too new" :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy:

YAY! I got 7! :rofl:

but WTF does "JAY PACK" mean :confused:

I thought i was "jpeg" and I had to check the name of the image...but it didn't work :frown:

K..I got it. I have NOOO idea of what to do on lvl 9

Last edited:
K i got 9. 10 11 and 12 weren't too hard, but No maths? WTF is that?!? :grumpy:

:rofl: yay! :rofl:

16, I know the code and have decoded it...but I have no Idea of what to do with it! :cry:

OMFGOMFG! I made it to 21 :rofl: :smile: :biggrin:

...and I'm stuck. :mad: :confused:

What The Hell Are You Smoking?

I've been playing for hours, and reached number 20. it seems easy, but I don't get it.

This game looks a little worrying to me. Looks like some haunted house so I have not even started it. :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

It's not scary. I'm on level 32 and stuck :yuck:

cronxeh said:
What The Hell Are You Smoking?

I'm just addicted and I think I'm about to go crazy. :mad:

yomamma said:
I'm just addicted and I think I'm about to go crazy. :mad:

I'm also addicted. when it happens strong to me with a logic or brain thinking game, I HAVE to finsh it. no matter what...I'm already level 29... and going!

yomamma said:
It's not scary.
But it is worrying? And what do you mean by scary?

The Bob (2004 ©)

I'm on 32, 29 is stupid. it gives you the username and password.(highlight for spoiler)

Change "notpron" back to pron, and change "screen29" to "screen30"

I'm on 32. I can't use any hints because they just changed it. :grumpy: no hints in the source or anything. HELP!

The Bob said:
But it is worrying? And what do you mean by scary?

The Bob (2004 ©)
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "WORRYING" :rofl:

yomamma said:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "WORRYING" :rofl:
Previous experiences, from PF, mean I do not just go onto a website unless I know what it is. Is there anything that will just pop up? Is there any monster-like creators that look too real to be on the net? etc.

The Bob (2004 ©)

It's perfectly fine...there will be some pop ups, but not like ads, most of them are clues. :smile:

NO Bob, its safe. It just challenges you to think. Once you get the hang of it, the addiction sets in...thats the scary part.

can NE1 help with 36?!?

nº 36 !

Last edited:
gullie, just tell me what 36 is it's pissing me off and I don't care if someone gives it away... :grumpy:

I've had to back away from it for a while..my dogs wern't being fed, dishes left undone..and I startrd playing it at work..a big no-no!

but its sooooo much better tha having a life... :wink:

GULLIE give me the answer to 36! :grumpy:

yomamma said:
but its sooooo much better tha having a life... :wink:

GULLIE give me the answer to 36! :grumpy:

nooo. I am changing my other post. I think probably I wrote too fast and ended writing 38 whcih is similar to 36 and 8 is near to 6 so I didn't realize then. I'm in 36, that was why I wrote my three heads on the other post: to more significantly state that I reached this level. sorry I can't help you yommama, I'm now in your same place.

This isn't really a clue- on level 4, when you click the clock, a prompt should come up asking for a username and password. If the prompt doesn't come up, lower your security settings. (Since this happened to me and I figured it out, I think I should skip ahead a few levels ;)

<<<GUILLE>>> said:
nooo. I am changing my other post. I think probably I wrote too fast and ended writing 38 whcih is similar to 36 and 8 is near to 6 so I didn't realize then. I'm in 36, that was why I wrote my three heads on the other post: to more significantly state that I reached this level. sorry I can't help you yommama, I'm now in your same place.

oh. but 36 is still pissing me off! I checked it in jasc paint pro 9(which is reccomended for this level.) and there are no layers! but everyone says check the layers! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!1