Someone think of a new topic

• Thread starter witze
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Topic
In summary: Yes, they tend to be assinine neo-phytes with sub-par capacities for posting quality prose.In summary, this thread is pointless and will die soon.
witze
Can anyone think of a new topic which we can discuss?

Physics news on Phys.org
How about a thread about not making stupid threads?

I think that were it not for the thread killer's thread, this thread right here might have turned into the new quetion-length thread.

that "thread killers" thread must die!

Bartholomew said:
I think that were it not for the thread killer's thread, this thread right here might have turned into the new quetion-length thread.

No, this thread should enver have been born. Those thread both had good beginnings at least.

No, if you think about it, this thread is perfectly vague enough to be the new designated "non-topical-discussion" thread.

Bartholomew said:
No, if you think about it, this thread is perfectly vague enough to be the new designated "non-topical-discussion" thread.

If you really had to think much to come to that conclusion, my opinion of you just plummeted. Dropping you from PF member, to average human.

now let this pointless thread die.

I put in "if you think about it" because you seemed to be disagreeing with me. No worries, this thread will die. There's already a neverending thread and there's not room for another.

What if I keep it on life support??

witze said:
that "thread killers" thread must die!

The easiest way to make that happen is to just not post in it. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
The easiest way to make that happen is to just not post in it. :rofl:
Well, I wasn't the one who was posting in it. Actually, the easiest way to make that happen is to lock it...

witze said:
What if I keep it on life support??

I think we only have one thread ventillator here at the PF General Hospital, and it's already being used on the thread killer thread. It's been on life support for a while, just hanging on by a thread. (:uhh: I couldn't resist. :redface:)

witze said:
Well, I wasn't the one who was posting in it. Actually, the easiest way to make that happen is to lock it...

Locking the thread gives the win to tribdog, and we refuse to let that happen. Besides, none of us loves the thread quite enough to sacrifice ourselves for it.

Nope, this guy's going to kill this thread:

http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/lyle_24/myhero.swf

I'm not normally one for posting links, but this is so horrendous I had to share it, especially with you Yanks who probably don't get Europop in your charts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Must this thread suffer such a cruel and untimely death?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor thread. It was so young. :cry:

Who are u to ask...?You got ZERO POSTS...:tongue:

Daniel.

witze said:
Must this thread suffer such a cruel and untimely death?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

A thread this worthless was stillborn.

zero post posters suck

tribdog said:
zero post posters suck

Yes, they tend to be assinine neo-phytes with sub-par capacities for posting quality prose.

What does it mean to "think of a new topic"?

"Thinking of a new topic" refers to coming up with an original idea or subject for research or discussion.

Why is it important to think of new topics?

Thinking of new topics allows for the exploration of fresh ideas and the advancement of knowledge in a particular field.

How can I come up with new topics?

You can come up with new topics by staying curious, reading and researching in your field, brainstorming and collaborating with others, and challenging conventional thinking.

What are the benefits of thinking of new topics?

The benefits of thinking of new topics include expanding knowledge and understanding, stimulating critical thinking, and potentially leading to groundbreaking discoveries and advancements.

Can anyone think of a new topic?

Yes, anyone has the potential to think of a new topic. It is important to keep an open mind and actively engage in the process of idea generation.