What are some witty physics-based insults?

• Thread starter The Rev
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about humorous insults based in physics, with examples such as "Your momma's butt is so big, time slows down the closer you get to it." Other insults mentioned include blaming gravitational distortions for missed pool shots and comparing someone's intelligence to a small brain.
The Rev
Here's a thread for humorous insults based in physics, such as:

"Your momma's butt is so big, time slows down the closer you get to it."

I'm sure you all can add a few.

:rofl:

The Rev

Physics news on Phys.org
I've been known to blame the gravitational distortions of a fat opponent for a missed pool shot.

Danger said:
I've been known to blame the gravitational distortions of a fat opponent for a missed pool shot.

Tell him to stand in the corner next time.

Yo momma is so stupid, she sits on the TV and watches the couch.

yo momma is so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale.

Yo momma is like a bag of potato chips, she's Free- to - Lay.

I do have others, but...

Fibonacci

Your momma is so slutty, she told the doctor, while giving birth to you, to do it without using hands or feet.

This is my absolute favourite put-down, which served me well in the cowboy bar. It's from 'The Better Half' comic strip in the late 60's (drawn by Bob Barnes).
Wife to Husband: "I'll never understand how you manage to cram so much stupidity into such a tiny brain."

What is the definition of "physically insulting"?

Physically insulting refers to any behavior or actions that are intended to harm or degrade a person's physical well-being or appearance.

What are some examples of physically insulting behavior?

Examples of physically insulting behavior may include physical violence, shoving, pushing, hitting, or any other form of physical aggression directed towards another person.

What are the potential consequences of physically insulting behavior?

The consequences of physically insulting behavior can vary depending on the severity of the behavior and the laws in the particular jurisdiction. In some cases, it may result in legal charges such as assault or battery. It can also lead to physical injuries and emotional trauma for the victim.

How can we prevent physically insulting behavior?

To prevent physically insulting behavior, it is important to promote respect and understanding towards others. Education and awareness about the harmful effects of such behavior can also help in preventing it. Additionally, creating a safe and inclusive environment where individuals feel comfortable speaking up about any incidents can also be effective.

What should I do if I have been a victim of physically insulting behavior?

If you have been a victim of physically insulting behavior, it is important to seek help and support from trusted individuals, such as friends, family, or professionals. You may also consider reporting the incident to the authorities or seeking legal assistance to protect yourself and prevent future incidents.