Girlfriend leaves me for no apparent reason

• Thread starter gfd43tg
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Reason
In summary: I'll get over it.In summary, Lendav's girlfriend broke up with him 5 days after he came back to school, saying that the guy she had been dating asked her out and she said yes. He is angry and feels deceived, and it will take time for him to get over the breakup.
It's going to take some time, Maylis. Hopefully you're feeling better than what you were feeling a month ago. Try to spend some time to explore things you found interesting/liked before just didn't have the time for it. Learn something totally new to you. Just get busy.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi ,
If I were you,if I were in such a situation,the first thing that will give me a headache is trying to understand the others person's behaviour,I was in such a situation,and I was wasting a lot of time studying a guy's behavious,but it did not help me,because what i realized was that it is never possible to fully understand someone ;so it will not be helpful if you kept wondering why she behaved the way she did,but let's suppose that it is necessary to understand someone in order to have a good relation with that one,well,in this situation all hyou hav to care about is you emotions,you are a 22 years old ,young and full of energy;there much more important things in life to do rather than to let someone hurt you,concerning what you said about her being the only girl to make you feel happy,well i am, sure that there must be hundreds of girls who will make you feel happier,there are thousands of thousands of girls in this world,and as you found the first girl before,you could find another one,
and the day you will find that girl,you will be saying to yourself:why was I wasting my time being sorry about her loss,it did not deserve,here i am happy and the only thing that still hurts me is the time I lost thinking about the past .you will forget ,don't worry.bt try not to think about her or to talk with her,or even to see her;believe me this will help you forget her;and surtout don't let your heart believe that she is the best,do the opposite,try to remember only the worse things about her,I assure you will find lots.

Stop with the pity party. It wasn't what she wanted. Would you feel better had she broken up before finding a new squeeze? That's not how it works. Would you be happy in a relationship with someone who violated your trust? Get over it and move on. It's a big ocean.