Is the Time Cube theory a joke or a genius idea?

• Thread starter revesz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Cube Time
In summary, a debate about the idea of dividing time and space into four quadrants and its implications on the human race is discussed. The speaker, Gene Ray, claims to be a genius and offers a cash reward for anyone who can disprove his theory. However, the conversation quickly turns into a comedic discussion about the absurdity of his claims and the lack of falsifiability in his arguments. Despite the waste of time, the hilarity of the situation makes it all worth it.
revesz
This stuff is halarious.

http://www.great-debate.com/radio.htm

The guys just retarded, he claims he's a genius.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow... This is amazing. I never knew I was that dumb.
I mean there is no way you can debunk this one. I mean where to start? A cube has four corners...A cube has four faces: the bottom and ceiling, the front and back, and then there are the two sides...
Where to start? (i'm really confused here so i have to repeat this a number of times to see whether the question "where?" actually still makes sense)

The thing about the cube is only the beginning. (by the way in the television fragment on the above site I heard the show host say that Columbus was the one to say the Earth was round. Man is he wrong there. Nevermind though, because Dr. Ray is on next and he makes even better claims)
The argument that there are actually four days instead of one is based on dividing a pie in four equall pieces...How can you debunk that. Somebody making such a claim can't be debunked since he would make up some argument saying that an elephant was smaller than a mouse so it has to be so that, blah blah..

Amazing. Thanks revesz for showing me how evil and stupid i really am.

He claims that he will give $1000 to any individual that can prove his theory wrong. But what is his theory? That you can divide things up by 4? And if we don't teach this to everyone in school, our human race is doomed for exstinction? lol, really that is just retarded. He also says that different races form depending on what quadrant they enhabit, so where would the dividing lines be?

I give up Gene Ray, you need some help!

shows you were a theory with no falsifiability can lead...
to 5 minutes of my life wasted reading his website. Then again the pure comedy of it all kind of makes it all worth while.

What is Time Cube?

Time Cube is a theory proposed by Gene Ray in 1997 that states there are four simultaneous days happening at once, each with its own 24-hour rotation. It also suggests that humans have a limited understanding of time and that the traditional division of time into hours and minutes is incorrect.

Is Time Cube a scientific theory?

No, Time Cube is not considered a scientific theory as it lacks empirical evidence and is not supported by the scientific community. It is considered a pseudoscience or a conspiracy theory.

What evidence is there for Time Cube?

There is no scientific evidence to support the Time Cube theory. Gene Ray's claims are based on personal beliefs and have not been tested or proven through scientific methods.

Why is Time Cube not accepted by the scientific community?

Time Cube is not accepted by the scientific community because it goes against well-established scientific principles, such as the laws of physics and the concept of time as a single, linear entity. It also lacks evidence and has not been peer-reviewed or published in reputable scientific journals.

What impact has Time Cube had on science?

Time Cube has had no impact on science as it is not considered a legitimate scientific theory. It has, however, gained a following online and sparked discussions about the nature of time and the validity of fringe theories in the scientific community.