Greg why am I now a contributor?

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
In summary, Greg is a contributor to the PF, and he was not a contributor yesterday. He was questioned about what was happening, and it was explained to him. He then tried to sell his soul, but realized it had property of Greg Bernhardt written on it and got his first clue.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Greg!

Ok, I wasnt a PF contributor yesterday but I am today. I didnt fill in any of the paypal stuff or anything (though a plan to). What is happening? I didnt click on anything like that last night!

Physics news on Phys.org
Never mind, it's been explained... :wink:

You mean it is a secret? Are you going to share it with us? :)

Yea go on please share with us, what would your mother say!

Hmm.. if it has already been explained and he still is a PF Contributor as of this time, there must be something clandestine going on *looks around warily*.

Well I tried to sell my soul today at college but realized it had "property of Greg Bernhardt" written on it, so I got my first clue from there.

You've been assimilated :wink:

I noticed on the contribution form it said cash, check or butt kissing. Hey, J P you've got something on your nose.

Have I? Oh thanks tribdog, that's great, you're really cool, the BEST in fact ;)

I know. In fact whenever anyone says "How are you?"
I say, "The best! Hadn't you heard?"

jimmy p said:
Well I tried to sell my soul today at college but realized it had "property of Greg Bernhardt" written on it, so I got my first clue from there.
this is a good quote.
It is so easy to forget how funny you are.

lol thanks I'm going to have to use this one
in as many conversations as I can tomorrow.

Jimmy, i think i just saw your soul on ebay

tribdog said:

Nice. Next time I see my boyfriend I will say that, in a hot and foxy kind of way. :biggrin: Love to see the look on his face.

1. Why did I become a contributor to Greg's project?

It's likely that Greg recognized your expertise and contributions in the field and invited you to join as a contributor to help further develop his project.

2. What responsibilities come with being a contributor?

As a contributor, you will be expected to actively participate in the development of the project, offer insights and ideas, and potentially contribute code or resources to help improve the project.

3. Will I receive any recognition for my contributions?

Yes, as a contributor, your name and contributions may be recognized and credited in the project's documentation or other relevant materials.

4. Can I still contribute to the project even if I am not a technical expert?

Absolutely! Contributions to a project can come in many forms, such as offering feedback, ideas, or even helping with project management and organization.

5. What are the benefits of being a contributor to this project?

Beyond the satisfaction of helping to develop and improve a project, being a contributor can also provide networking opportunities and the chance to collaborate with other experts in the field.