Old and young,young and old and old and young

• Thread starter Feezik
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Young
In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of three colored species, with one species having three different colors. The mating patterns are mentioned, with old individuals mating with old individuals and young individuals mating with either young or old individuals. The person asking the question is worried about the percentage of common genes in the offspring and expresses frustration about the lack of response to their question. However, the conversation ends with the statement that age has nothing to do with heritability.
Feezik
3 colored species (one species but 3 colors):old and young,young and old and old and young

old
mate with old
young
mate withyoung
young
mate withold

anyone know I would want to find the percentage number of genes common in the offspring ? you know ?
I am so very worried that the whole family have the 60-70% common gene. please tell me.

Physics news on Phys.org

I see none body want read my thread. I asking a question, I only see viewing 2 for this thread. Genetics is amazing!

Sorry, your question makes no sense. There are no "old" genes and "young" genes.

Sorry and thank for reply, "old and young" mean one species different phenotype, the color is the phentype.

You have not provided any sort of coherent question that can be answered, and certainly not enough information to know anything about gene frequencies. I still don't know what you mean by young and old. Age has nothing to do with heritability.

1. What is the meaning of "Old and young, young and old, and old and young"?

The phrase "old and young, young and old, and old and young" refers to the cyclical nature of life and how the roles of youth and old age are constantly shifting and intertwined.

2. Is "Old and young, young and old, and old and young" a common saying?

Yes, the phrase is a common saying that has been used in various cultures and languages to express the concept of the interconnectedness of generations.

3. How does "Old and young, young and old, and old and young" relate to science?

In science, the phrase can be applied to the study of aging and the impact of age on different biological processes. It also highlights the importance of understanding the aging process and how it affects both younger and older individuals.

4. What are the implications of "Old and young, young and old, and old and young" in society?

The phrase reminds us of the importance of valuing and respecting individuals of all ages, as well as recognizing the contributions and experiences of each generation. It also emphasizes the need for intergenerational support and understanding.

5. Can "Old and young, young and old, and old and young" be interpreted differently in different cultures?

Yes, the phrase may have different interpretations or variations in different cultures, but the underlying concept of the interconnectedness of generations remains the same.