How do I convert 1.13 x 10^5 km/h^2 to m/s^2?

• Thread starter Champ07
  • Start date
In summary, Complicated conversions are the process of converting between measurements or units of measurement that are not directly related. They are important for accurately and efficiently converting between different systems and units of measurement. Common units that require complicated conversions include those involving metric and imperial systems, temperature, time, and currency. To simplify complicated conversions, it is helpful to break them down into smaller steps and use conversion charts or calculators. To avoid errors, double-check calculations, use reliable sources, and pay attention to significant figures.
Champ07

Homework Statement

1.13 * 10^5 km/h^2 to km/h * s
1.13 * 10^5 km/h^2 to m/s^2

Homework Equations

None

The Attempt at a Solution

I'm not sure how to convert these because of the h^2 that's really screwing me up.

Physics news on Phys.org
Never mind I think I've figured it out anyway

Well in case you still didn't get it:

[tex]\frac{1}{hr^2} * \frac{1 hr}{3600 sec}[/tex]

Feldoh said:
Well in case you still didn't get it:

[tex]\frac{1}{hr^2} * \frac{1 hr}{3600 sec}[/tex]

If you post help, please get it right, should read:

[tex]\frac{1}{hr^2} * \frac{1 hr^2}{3600 sec^2}[/tex]

1. What are complicated conversions?

Complicated conversions refer to the process of converting a measurement or unit of measurement into another measurement or unit of measurement that is not directly related. This can involve multiple steps and calculations to arrive at the final conversion.

2. Why are complicated conversions important?

Complicated conversions are important because they allow us to accurately and efficiently convert between different units of measurement, which is necessary in many fields such as science, engineering, and mathematics. They also help us to communicate and compare measurements across different systems and countries.

3. What are the common units that require complicated conversions?

Units that often require complicated conversions include those that involve conversions between metric and imperial systems, such as converting between liters and gallons, or between meters and feet. Other common conversions include temperature, time, and currency.

4. How can I simplify complicated conversions?

One way to simplify complicated conversions is to break them down into smaller, more manageable steps. You can also use conversion charts or online conversion calculators to help with the calculations. It is also important to understand the conversion factors and formulas used for different units of measurement.

5. How can I avoid errors when performing complicated conversions?

To avoid errors when performing complicated conversions, it is important to double-check your calculations and use reliable sources for conversion factors and formulas. It can also be helpful to use multiple methods to verify your results. Additionally, make sure you are using the correct units and paying attention to significant figures.