8 people ridiculously good at their job

• Thread starter gravenewworld
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Job
In summary, the conversation discusses various individuals who are exceptionally skilled at mundane tasks such as ironing, washing dishes, and making naan bread. The participants also touch on the topic of corporate appraisals and the tendency for businesses to use benchmarking as a means of improvement. Despite some negative experiences, the conversation ends on a positive note, acknowledging the satisfaction in witnessing others excel in their job.
Physics news on Phys.org
Pants don't need that much ironing...

no dishwashers? I can think of some fast ones.

#3,4,7,8 look useful, #6 would if he didn't tip them back out of the bag, #1,2,5 are just showing off.

I went for an appraisal last week and they basically told me I was poor at everything. I wasn't but I know what they are doing making everyone a bench mark so they can improve. It would of been a great deal nicer if they didn't patronise me at least. But meh business people are generally morons or they'd be scientists.

Come on guys, I may not be House M.D but sheez. :biggrin:

Am I ever going to get the chance to say that my bosses are not as special as they think and they might need bench marking too? Am I ****. :smile:

Still it's nice to see people who are good at their job. :wink:

What is the purpose of studying 8 people who are ridiculously good at their job?

The purpose of studying 8 people who are ridiculously good at their job is to gain insight into the qualities and behaviors that contribute to their success. By studying these individuals, we can identify common traits and strategies that can be applied to other individuals in order to improve their performance.

How were the 8 individuals selected for this study?

The 8 individuals were selected through a rigorous screening process, taking into account their past accomplishments, skills, and reputation among their peers. They were chosen based on their exceptional performance and recognition in their respective fields.

What industries do the 8 individuals represent?

The 8 individuals represent a diverse range of industries, including but not limited to technology, finance, sports, entertainment, and academia. This allows for a comprehensive understanding of what qualities and behaviors lead to success across different fields.

Are there any common traits among the 8 individuals?

Yes, there are several common traits among the 8 individuals. These include a strong work ethic, resilience, passion for their work, and ability to think outside the box. Additionally, all 8 individuals have a growth mindset and are constantly seeking ways to improve and learn.

Can the findings of this study be applied to other individuals?

While each individual is unique, the findings of this study can be applied to other individuals in similar fields or roles. By incorporating the identified traits and strategies into their own work, individuals may be able to improve their performance and achieve greater success.