Get your aluminum foil deflector beanie now

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Aluminum
In summary: She has to wait in line...first it's going on the little head with all the sharp edges on the inside, THEN, she can crush it! ...or maybe she's just going to chew on it.
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
This site made me laugh.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

What Is An AFDB?

An Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie (AFDB) is a type of headwear that can shield your brain from most electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers. AFDBs are inexpensive (even free if you don't mind scrounging for thrown-out aluminium foil) and can be constructed by anyone with at least the dexterity of a chimp (maybe bonobo). This cheap and unobtrusive form of mind control protection offers real security to the masses. Not only do they protect against incoming signals, but they also block most forms of brain scanning and mind reading, keeping the secrets in your head truly secret. AFDBs are safe and operate automatically. All you do is make it and wear it and you're good to go! Plus, AFDBs are stylish and comfortable.

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm sorry, unable to view this post due to my deflector eyewear...

You can use Aluminum Foil for protection? That's going to save me a pretty penny!

tribdog said:
You can use Aluminum Foil for protection? That's going to save me a pretty penny!

Just be careful of the sharp edges! :eek:

(perhaps in an attempt to make it more Latinized since alumen is Latin for alum, the aluminum compound that the name is derived from)

I don't think they passed basic chem. Or maybe i just can't read their obivously superior technical writing.

He must have a lot of time on his hands. Did you check out the entire site?

http://zapatopi.net/belgium.html
Belgium doesn't exist? Hmm, I've always wondered about that - it almost makes sense. :uhh:

But marlon and Dmitri Terryn posted their pictures - surely they must exist. They had to come from somewhere!

Oh, :redface: I should have read the entire page:

You may now be asking yourself: "If Belgium doesn't exist, then who are all these people claiming to be Belgians?" Or, perhaps the question is more personal: "If Belgium doesn't exist, does that mean that I am not really a Belgian? What am I?" The answer to these questions is disturbing and may be difficult for those who have been indoctrinated into the Belgian lie to hear, yet it needs to be told.

Wait, a minute :uhh: ... This site has to be a spoof. I've eaten Belgian waffles and they're great! What kind of world would it be without Belgian waffles?

...and Belgian beer !

...and our favorite, Belgian Chocolate!

BobG said:
He must have a lot of time on his hands. Did you check out the entire site?

LOL! No, actually I hadn't realized there was more to it than AFDBs. I must have been too busy making mine from the instructions on the page. I thought it was so funny that you start out with all these careful folds of the foil, and then ultimately squish it down on your head leaving no resemblance of anything carefully folded.

I imagine someone with ideas like that really would have a lot of time on their hands. I'm sure they find themselves alone quite often when everyone just walks away from them as they start sharing their thoughts. Oh, wait, that's what the AFDB is for, so their thoughts are kept to themselves! :rofl:

Mwahaha! My thoughts are safe for at least one more day!
Take that world! It's my mind, not yours! *twitch*
They all want my ideas... searching, scanning... I Can feel them... but no longer! My mind is safe!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/matthyaouw/hat.jpg [Broken]

*Swallows medication*
So, er, who here is sane? Raise your hand.
*Raises hand*

Last edited by a moderator:
matthyaouw said:
Mwahaha! My thoughts are safe for at least one more day!
Take that world! It's my mind, not yours! *twitch*
They all want my ideas... searching, scanning... I Can feel them... but no longer! My mind is safe!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/matthyaouw/hat.jpg [Broken]
:rofl: :rofl: :biggrin:
*Swallows medication*
So, er, who here is sane? Raise your hand.
*Raises hand*
No comment :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know why the aliens keep reading my thoughts. I thought the beenie went on the other end.

no, that's a bummie

All that I know for sure is that it gets really uncomfortable down there.

Haha *bites tounge*

I thought the small ones meant to be worn below were to prevent women from reading your thoughts. :!)

women can read?

tribdog said:
women can read?

:grumpy: Now you're asking for it! Your aluminum foil beanie is going to go on the other head. :devil:

Tribdog, Tsu says she's going to cruch your foil hat. Take it from me, she doesn't kid around.

Ivan Seeking said:
Tribdog, Tsu says she's going to cruch your foil hat. Take it from me, she doesn't kid around.

She has to wait in line...first it's going on the little head with all the sharp edges on the inside, THEN, she can crush it! :devil:

are taken to a large, underground complex beneath Euro-Disneyland where they are hooked up to a full-immersion VR computer network (known lovingly to the NWO as the "Brussels Beast") that interfaces directly with their brains' sensory centers to make them believe they are living their lives in Belgium (or the Belgium Simulation, as it is referred to by NWO memeticians

Damn... Why do I suddenly feel the urge to wear black trenchcoats and sunglasses, become a hacker and jump of tall buildings?

EDIT : I changed my location accordingly :tongue:

Last edited:
Warning: AFDBs actually make it easier for electromagnetic psychotronic mind control carriers to read your thoughts. TRUST NOONE!**

**I am, of course, the only exception to that rule.
___

Seriously, the homepage says, "Serving the paranoid since 1997." Paranoid people don't think they're paranoid. The site is for fun. Or maybe that's what they want you to think? Hmm...

Last edited:

What is an aluminum foil deflector beanie?

An aluminum foil deflector beanie is a type of hat made from aluminum foil that is believed by some to protect the wearer's brain from mind control or other forms of electromagnetic interference.

How does an aluminum foil deflector beanie work?

There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that an aluminum foil deflector beanie can protect the brain from mind control or electromagnetic interference. The foil may create a barrier that blocks some electromagnetic radiation, but it is not a reliable form of protection.

Is there any scientific basis for the use of an aluminum foil deflector beanie?

No, there is no scientific evidence to support the effectiveness of an aluminum foil deflector beanie. It is based on a conspiracy theory and has not been scientifically tested or proven to work.

Are there any potential risks or dangers associated with wearing an aluminum foil deflector beanie?

Wearing an aluminum foil deflector beanie poses no immediate health risks, but it may cause discomfort or irritation if worn for extended periods of time. Additionally, relying on the beanie for protection from mind control or electromagnetic interference may prevent individuals from seeking legitimate help for mental health concerns.

Are there any alternative methods for protecting against mind control or electromagnetic interference?

There are no proven methods for protecting against mind control, but there are practical steps that can be taken to reduce exposure to electromagnetic radiation, such as limiting cell phone use and avoiding sources of radiation. Seeking professional help for mental health concerns is also recommended.

Back