Multi-Dimensional Geometry

• Thread starter Gerald St. Germaine
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Geometry
In summary, the conversation is about multi-dimensional geometry and its applications in various fields such as quantum physics and cosmology. The topic of curvature and the Friedmann equation is also discussed, along with the idea of dimension belonging to the concept of gravity. The use of topology and the importance of a systematic approach in solving problems is also mentioned.
Gerald St. Germaine
[SOLVED] Multi-Dimensional Geometry

Hello everybody!

I'm new here. Anyway, please check out my page on multi-dimensional geometry on my
Nerds And Geeks Emporium website:

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/nerdsandgeeks/index.Dimensions.html

and let me know what you think of it!

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Gerald St. Germaine
Hello everybody!

I'm new here. Anyway, please check out my page on multi-dimensional geometry on my
Nerds And Geeks Emporium website:

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/nerdsandgeeks/index.Dimensions.html

and let me know what you think of it!

Thank you

It appears very systematic to me:)

But to really understand dimension then, how would such straight lines explain curvature?

How would you define dynamical movement in the cosmos, and explain critical density?

Without the Friedmann equation, it is very diffiuclt to undertand exactly what the shape of the cosmos is, without undertanding the some relevance to curvature?

At the quantum level how is this done if it is not understood that such dynamics revealed in the metric point considerations is not move forward in its explanantions in the area of supergravity.

Using Pacal triangle may at first seem like adding up numbers like the Kabala, but the pathways that can be demosntrated in pattern selection, I think is more the idea behind this triangle, more then anything else?

The really comprehsive work of the fifth dimension must have some application to which we can marry concepts today, and in what you have presented makes this very difficult becuase there is so much more to the issue of dimension then what you are really seeing. Maybe the undertanding of Gauss and Rienmann might help you to understand that the fifth postulate was successful in breaking away from these straight lines to reveal a hyperdimensional world can exist.

Kaku gives us a simple techniques at comprehension of this idea of curvature from looking at the fish in the pool, and then, from looking through the fishes eyes to the surface of the pool.

I hope I have help to further your defintion in the dynamical movement and pursuate of dimension.

Dimension belongs to the "gravity" issue from what I have understood so far. How do you explain the diatnce between discrete object in terms of the gravity field?

Topology is very important.

Sol

Last edited by a moderator:

1. What is multi-dimensional geometry?

Multi-dimensional geometry is a branch of mathematics that deals with shapes and objects in more than three dimensions. It involves studying the properties and relationships of objects in higher dimensions, beyond the familiar three-dimensional world we live in.

2. How many dimensions are there in multi-dimensional geometry?

The number of dimensions in multi-dimensional geometry is not limited and can vary depending on the context. However, the most commonly studied dimensions are four and higher, such as four-dimensional space or n-dimensional space.

3. What are some real-world applications of multi-dimensional geometry?

Multi-dimensional geometry has various applications in fields such as physics, computer science, and engineering. For example, in physics, it is used to describe the behavior of particles in multiple dimensions, while in computer science, it is applied in data visualization and machine learning algorithms.

4. How is multi-dimensional geometry different from traditional geometry?

The main difference between multi-dimensional geometry and traditional geometry is the number of dimensions involved. Traditional geometry deals with objects in two or three dimensions, while multi-dimensional geometry extends to objects in higher dimensions. This results in different properties, concepts, and methods of analysis.

5. What are some challenges in studying multi-dimensional geometry?

One of the main challenges in studying multi-dimensional geometry is the difficulty in visualizing objects in higher dimensions. Our brains are not wired to comprehend dimensions beyond three, making it challenging to understand and analyze multi-dimensional objects. Additionally, the complexity of calculations and equations increases significantly as the number of dimensions increases, making it more challenging to work with.