Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer" is a documentary series that explores the culture, art, and history of the Anglo-Saxon civilization. It was created by the BBC and presented by historian and art historian Dr. Janina Ramirez. The series consists of three episodes, each showcasing different treasures and artifacts and providing insights into the daily life and beliefs of the Anglo-Saxons. It is suitable for all ages, but parental guidance is advised for younger viewers due to mature themes. Unfortunately, the series can only be watched in the UK on the BBC iPlayer, but it may be available on other platforms or through international BBC channels.
Physics news on Phys.org
I did find the article on it Wolram. I want to see the show!

Sorry guys the show was on BBC iplayer, i didn't know it was UK only.

Last edited:
Are you watching the BBC Two show on the Normans?

1. What is "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer" about?

"Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer" is a documentary series that explores the culture, art, and history of the Anglo-Saxon civilization. It showcases some of the most iconic artifacts and treasures from this period, providing insights into the daily life and beliefs of the Anglo-Saxons.

2. Who created "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer"?

The series was created by the BBC and was presented by historian and art historian Dr. Janina Ramirez. It also features contributions from other experts in the field of Anglo-Saxon studies.

3. How many episodes are there in "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer"?

There are three episodes in total, each focusing on a different aspect of Anglo-Saxon culture and showcasing different treasures and artifacts.

4. Is "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the series is suitable for all ages. However, some episodes may contain scenes of violence or references to mature themes, so parental guidance is advised for younger viewers.

5. Can I watch "Treasures of the Anglo Saxons | BBC iPlayer" outside of the UK?

No, the BBC iPlayer is only available to viewers in the UK. However, the series may be available on other streaming platforms or through international BBC channels.