Vbulletin Has an Updated Version

• Thread starter Carlos Hernandez
  • Start date
In summary, Vbulletin is a popular software platform for creating and managing online forums. When Vbulletin has an updated version, it means that new features have been added and the software has been improved. These updates are released on a regular basis, with major updates every 1-2 years and smaller updates every few months. To update your Vbulletin software, you will need to download the latest version from your account and follow the instructions for installation. If your license is current, there is typically no additional cost for updating, but if it has expired, you may need to renew it.
Carlos Hernandez
Just thought I would let you know. All the other vbulletin forums I belong to have used the update, don't know if it's free or not to update, but it changes the appearance of the forum dramatically.

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah I have been following the development of the new version for sometime now. However we have a few hacks that cannot be quickly implemented with the new release. Anyway it's not even RC yet. So I figure within the next few months we'll upgrade, no big rush.

1. What is Vbulletin?

Vbulletin is a popular software platform used for creating and managing online forums.

2. What does it mean when Vbulletin has an updated version?

When Vbulletin has an updated version, it means that the software has been improved and new features have been added since the previous version.

3. How often does Vbulletin release updated versions?

Vbulletin typically releases updated versions on a regular basis, with major updates every 1-2 years and smaller updates every few months.

4. How do I update my Vbulletin software?

To update your Vbulletin software, you will need to log into your Vbulletin account and download the latest version. Then, follow the instructions provided by Vbulletin to install the update on your website.

5. Are there any costs associated with updating Vbulletin?

If you have a current license for Vbulletin, there is typically no additional cost for updating to the latest version. However, if your license has expired, you may need to renew it in order to access the latest updates.