Researching Industrial Pollution: Tips and Links for Assignment Help

• Thread starter saad ahmed khan
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Assignment
In summary, the conversation is about a person who has been assigned to research on industrial pollution and is struggling to find reliable information through general Google searches. They are seeking help in finding solid links for information and are open to narrowing down the subject, possibly focusing on a particular industry or type of pollution. They are also looking for textbook-like information and are not writing a thesis. Some suggestions for finding information are given, including using scholar Google search and searching for PDFs.
saad ahmed khan
i have gotten an assignment to research on industrial pollution
problem is google searches are tooo vague
can anybody help me with some solid links where i can get the info
i need information in general not for any particular country
please please please some body help
thanks to all helpers

Physics news on Phys.org
Industrial Pollution as a subject is very broad, dozens of subjects, each worth a PhD thesis or two. So would it going to be thousends of pages or a very shallow approach or would you narrow down the subject.

A few tips. You may try and do a scholar google search:

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=industrial+pollution&hl=en&lr=&btnG=Search

Or go for PDF's only, which are predominantly serious publications:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=filetype:pdf+industrial+pollution&btnG=Google+Search

Also, there may be more expertise on this in the chemical section.

well i could keep a particular industry in mind like a chemical or metal industry
and the ways in which they cause pollution
i just want info like its written in textbooks in schools and colleges
and i am not writing a thesis

1. What does "assignment help" entail?

Assignment help refers to assistance provided to students in completing academic assignments, such as essays, research papers, or projects. This can include guidance on how to approach the assignment, feedback on drafts, and proofreading/editing services.

2. How can I find reliable help for my assignment?

There are various ways to find reliable help for your assignment. You can ask your classmates or professors for recommendations, look for online tutoring services or writing centers, or read reviews and ratings of different assignment help providers before making a decision.

3. Is it ethical to seek help for my assignment?

Seeking help for your assignment is not unethical as long as you are not plagiarizing or cheating. It is important to use the assistance provided as a learning tool and to properly cite any sources used. Seeking help can also be beneficial in improving your understanding of the subject matter.

4. How much does assignment help cost?

The cost of assignment help can vary depending on the provider, the type of assignment, and the level of assistance required. Some services may offer a flat rate per assignment, while others may charge by the hour. It is important to research and compare prices before choosing a service.

5. Can I get help for my assignment at any time?

Many assignment help services offer 24/7 assistance, but this may vary depending on the provider. It is important to check the availability of the service before submitting your assignment. Additionally, it is recommended to seek help well in advance of the assignment due date to allow for enough time to make any necessary revisions.