Uncovering the Suppressed: Magniwork Free Energy Generator

• Complaint
  • Thread starter Jiggy-Ninja
  • Start date
In summary: in summary, google ads are a potential source of scamming, and the free energy presence is increasing on the internet.
Jiggy-Ninja
I don't know how much control you guys have over the Google ads, but I found this one in the Electrical Engineering forum:

(banned url deleted)

A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having the need for a third-party device or resource to power it.

This free energy device has been suppressed by the corporate world because such a device allows people to create their own energy for free, which would ultimately shut down the big energy corporations.

By constructing the Magniwork power generator you will be able to generate completely free electric energy, meaning, create energy without needing any source of renewable or non-renewable energy. The generator powers itself and creates energy by itself without requiring solar energy, heat, water, coal or any other kind of resource. This generator powers itself and works indefinitely, without stopping, creating a large amount of energy.

I doubt this is something you'd want associated with your site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Jiggy-Ninja said:
I don't know how much control you guys have over the Google ads, but I found this one in the Electrical Engineering forum:

(banned url deleted)

I doubt this is something you'd want associated with your site.

Good catch, J-N :smile:. We're encouraged to report questionable ads. They often involve 'quantum leaping'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reported 07:59 pm; banned 08:36 pm. (my time)

WOW!

dlgoff said:
Reported 07:59 pm; banned 08:36 pm. (my time)

WOW!

that's service baby!

People are losing money daily to these scammers. The free energy presence is increasing on the internet.
"Nothing is free people."

lisab said:
Good catch, J-N :smile:. We're encouraged to report questionable ads. They often involve 'quantum leaping'.

I didn't know! I saw one yesterday about a quantum pendant...it looked so magical :biggrin: I'll report it next time.

1. What is the Magniwork Free Energy Generator?

The Magniwork Free Energy Generator is a device that claims to produce free, unlimited energy without the need for any external source of fuel or power.

2. Is the Magniwork Free Energy Generator a legitimate invention?

There is no scientific evidence to support the claims made by the Magniwork Free Energy Generator. Many experts in the field of physics and energy have debunked the device as a scam.

3. How does the Magniwork Free Energy Generator work?

The device claims to work by harnessing the energy of permanent magnets to produce a perpetual motion machine. However, this goes against the laws of thermodynamics and is not possible.

4. Can I build a Magniwork Free Energy Generator at home?

There are many online tutorials and guides claiming to provide instructions for building a Magniwork Free Energy Generator at home. However, these are often unreliable and unproven methods.

5. Are there any real free energy generators available?

No, there are no known free energy generators that have been scientifically proven to work. Any device claiming to produce free energy is likely a hoax or scam.