Is there any real scentisit (who is not creationism) reject evolution?

• Thread starter EngWiPy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evolution
In summary: Speciation is the process of two different populations of the same species becoming genetically separated from each other, leading to the formation of a new species. Genesis 1:27-28 says God created man in his own image, so it's not contradictory at all.
S_David said:
Are you saying his calculations are not correct? What is the probability then the non living material becomes living, and what is the probability that the simplest form of life to evolve to a more complicated new species based on modern biologist?

I don't think there is any way to accurately calculate that probability. There are just so many factors involved.

Biology news on Phys.org
S, what is your understanding of evolution? And I'll ask again, since I did not get an answer, what is the point of this thread?

I want to ask other members to refrain from posting until we get a clear explanation from the OP. There is no point posting if we do not get a clear explanation first.

Thank you.

S_David said:
Thank you, but my point is not to support my beliefs for example or so, rather I need to know what are the scientific objections, to have unbiased opinion about evolution.
There are none.
It is hard if not impossible to examine evolution, so it is not like physical or other theories which can be tested using experiments.
That is completely wrong. You really need to make an effort to learn about evolution because statements like this imply you've made no effort whatsoever. Instead of trying to understand the theory, you appear to be putting all of your effort into searching for people who disagree with it.
About DNA, is fusion of two chromosomes all what we find in difference between humans and apes?
No, there are also small differences in the data encoded in the chromosomes themselves.

I think this is a good place to put this to rest.