Need help to finish my homework

• Thread starter ArmiAldi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, if you are struggling to understand your homework, try breaking it down into smaller tasks and seeking clarification from your teacher or peers. Staying organized and setting achievable goals can help with motivation, and there are many online resources available for homework help. Asking for help is perfectly acceptable, and managing your time effectively can also aid in completing your assignments.
ArmiAldi
Need answers for 2 questions please:

1.) Find the equation of the line tangent to the curve at the point.

xy + y = 2 ; (1,1)

2.) Evaluate dy/dt for the function at the point

xy^2 = 4 dx/dt = -5 x = 4, y = 1

Thank You

Physics news on Phys.org
You need to show us an attempt at a solution before we can help you. But I'll tell you that you need implicit differentiation for this.

1. What do I do if I don't understand my homework?

If you are struggling to understand your homework, try breaking it down into smaller, more manageable tasks. You can also ask your teacher for clarification or seek help from a tutor or classmate.

2. How can I stay motivated to finish my homework?

Staying organized and setting achievable goals can help you stay motivated to finish your homework. It can also be helpful to take short breaks and reward yourself after completing each task.

3. Can I get help with my homework online?

Yes, there are many online resources available to help with homework. You can use search engines, watch educational videos, or join online study groups to get help with your assignments.

4. Is it okay to ask for help with my homework?

Yes, it is absolutely okay to ask for help with your homework. In fact, seeking help when needed shows determination and a desire to learn. Just make sure to ask for help in an appropriate and respectful manner.

5. How can I manage my time better to finish my homework?

Creating a schedule and setting aside dedicated time for homework can help you manage your time better. It can also be helpful to prioritize your assignments and eliminate distractions while working on them.