PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #4,376
cbetanco said:
my hair migrating...

Those two aren't the same person.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #4,377
cbetanco said:
my hair migrating...
How many years apart?

• #4,378
Kurdt said:

Believe what you want, It doesn't change the fact that they are both the same person, ME.

Evo said:
How many years apart?

The first picture was when I was 19, the second is more recent, within the last 6 months I believe, so I must be 24/25. Here is also a picture of me in between, I think when I was 23.

Attachments

• IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 493
  • #4,379
Kurdt said:

The nose looks very similar in each picture.

• #4,380
Dembadon said:
The nose looks very similar in each picture.

I would hope so. I didn't get a nose job in between the two (that I'm aware of). It's amazing what a haircut and facial hair can do to one's looks.

• #4,381
I was only kidding

• #4,382
An update photo, but also a question:
In November I began growing a moustache for the Movember event, which was largely a joke because of my lackluster facial hair growing abilities, I left it for "dirty stache" December as an extension of the joke amongst my friends and planned to shave it during Christmas break. But now, as I can curl the ends up I am wondering if I should leave it for another month to see if anything half decent can come of it... So, should I keep it or just get rid of it?

stacheupdate-1.jpg

• #4,383
:biggrin:

• #4,384
drizzle said:

Does this mean I should shave it?

• #4,385
Keep it

• #4,386
KrisOhn said:
Does this mean I should shave it?

Absolutely not. If you don't keep that and post updates, I'll be extremely upset. I'm dead-serious, too, Kris.

•_• <--- serious face

• #4,387
Shave it.

• #4,388
Shave on the left only.

• #4,390
I did a little touch-up in iPhoto. Here's what Borek's suggestion would look like:

stacheupdate-1-borek.jpg

I say do it.

• #4,391
Oh yes, definitely, shave half!

• #4,392
Alright, I'm going to shave it at the end of the week then, after I see some old friends who want to see it in person haha, I'll post an update photo once its done.

• #4,393
Evo said:
Shave it.

micromass said:
Shave it off.

I concur.

• #4,394
KrisOhn said:
Alright, I'm going to shave it at the end of the week then, after I see some old friends who want to see it in person haha, I'll post an update photo once its done.
But keep trying.

• #4,395
Everyone is mad. Thats the best tash I've seen in ages. KEEP IT!

• #4,396
KrisOhn said:

:mad:

• #4,397
Kurdt said:
Everyone is mad. Thats the best tash I've seen in ages. KEEP IT!

Dembadon said:
:mad:

Hahaha, I placed more weight on the female responses.:biggrin:

• #4,398
KrisOhn said:
Hahaha, I placed more weight on the female responses.:biggrin:
Kris,

I have been following this silently from the sidelines for the last twenty or so posts, thanks for the entertainment and to the PF dog pile for piling it on. For the record I am male, and have had a mustache for as long as I have had facial hair. You seem to like to mix it up your look at times, and that's fine. Do what works for you and don't give a hoot what others say.

Rhody... :tongue:

• #4,399
rhody said:
Kris,

I have been following this silently from the sidelines for the last twenty or so posts, thanks for the entertainment and to the PF dog pile for piling it on. For the record I am male, and have had a mustache for as long as I have had facial hair. You seem to like to mix it up your look at times, and that's fine. Do what works for you and don't give a hoot what others say.

Oh yeah, I can guarantee that even though it's getting shaved now, it will be back next year :approve:

• #4,400
rhody said:
Kris,

I had a mustache for years and decided to shave it when I retired, just for Evo.

Evo said:
Shave it.

• #4,401
Me. And my popcorn I got for Christmas last year. Mmmm...popcorn...

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 522
  • #4,402
Drakkith said:
Me. And my popcorn I got for Christmas last year. Mmmm...popcorn...
Nice!

• #4,403
Evo said:
Nice!

Me? Oh, the popcorn...

• #4,404
Drakkith said:
Me? Oh, the popcorn...
No you, cute!

• #4,405
Evo said:
No you, cute!

Oh stop! You're making me blush! In a cute manly sort of way...

• #4,406
Drakkith said:
Oh stop! You're making me blush! In a cute manly sort of way...

That was rather amusing.

• #4,407
dlgoff said:
I had a mustache for years and decided to shave it when I retired, just for Evo.
Awwww. :approve:

• #4,408
Evo said:
dlgoff said:

Awwww. :approve:

You may have to wait another 15 years then. Or slightly more, as they plan to change the law to make me work longer.

• #4,409
I haven't shaved in more than 30 years, and I'm not about to start.

I did trim my ponytail yesterday though.

• #4,410
Astronuc said:
I haven't shaved in more than 30 years, and I'm not about to start.

I did trim my ponytail yesterday though.

:confused: I'm trying to figure out whether you used to shave your head - or whether you've got a ponytail growing from your face...

Likes Danger
<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.