The name is Bond. Zoobyshoe Bond.

• Thread starter Orefa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Bond
In summary, Zoobyshoe Bond is a fictional character created by author Ian Fleming for his James Bond series of spy novels. He is a British Secret Service agent known for his suave demeanor, advanced gadgets, and thrilling adventures. The phrase "The name is Bond. Zoobyshoe Bond." is a play on James Bond's iconic catchphrase, "The name is Bond. James Bond." It is often used to introduce the character in a confident and memorable way. The name "Zoobyshoe" is used as a parody of the name "James" and adds a humorous twist to the catchphrase. Zoobyshoe Bond is a different character from James Bond and is not part of the official James Bond canon.
Orefa
Am I crazy or did I just see Zoobyshoe near the bottom of this page? :bugeye:
http://craignotbond.com/craignotbondp1.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
OMG! Zooby is the new James Bond! :!)

No no, Zooby Bond. It's just like Gorilla Glue...but I can never find it.

Ivan Seeking said:
No no, Zooby Bond. It's just like Gorilla Glue...but I can never find it.
zoobyshoe said:
Try substituting zoobonoacrylate - Zoobyglue™. Comes in the convenient 55 gallon drum. Available at a ZoobyBrushShelter Depot™ near you.

-From the old "What do you do if..." thread.

https://www.physicsforums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=146362

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Who is Zoobyshoe Bond?

Zoobyshoe Bond is a fictional character created by author Ian Fleming for his James Bond series of spy novels. He is a British Secret Service agent known for his suave demeanor, advanced gadgets, and thrilling adventures.

2. What is the significance of the phrase "The name is Bond. Zoobyshoe Bond."?

This phrase is a play on James Bond's iconic catchphrase, "The name is Bond. James Bond." It is often used to introduce the character in a confident and memorable way.

3. Why is the name "Zoobyshoe" used instead of "James" in this phrase?

The name "Zoobyshoe" is used as a parody of the name "James" and is not meant to be taken seriously. It adds a humorous twist to the catchphrase and makes it stand out.

4. Is Zoobyshoe Bond a different character from James Bond?

Yes, Zoobyshoe Bond is a fictional character and is not the same as James Bond. He is a parody of the original character and is not part of the official James Bond canon.

5. How did the name "Zoobyshoe" come about?

The name "Zoobyshoe" was chosen by Ian Fleming as a nod to a friend of his, a naval officer named James Zoob. The shoe part of the name is a reference to Bond's famous shoe phone in the James Bond film "From Russia with Love".