Need advice regarding my plan.

In summary, the speaker's plan is to study a PhB at ANU, with a major in either physics, chemistry, physiology, or neuroscience. After completing the degree, they plan to pursue a MBBS/PhD, which would take 4 years for post-grad medicine and an additional 3 years for a PhD in medical research. By the time they finish, the speaker will be 29 years old and possess a PhB, MBBS, and PhD. They are interested in working in research and not teaching, and are curious about potential earnings and organizations that hire individuals with PhDs for research positions.
Synchronised
My plan is to study PhB at ANU (science research-focused degree) and major is probably physics and chemistry or physiology or neuroscience and once I complete the degree after 3 years I can do MBBS/PhD which is 4 years of post grad medicine and then 3 years of PhD doing 'cutting edge medical research' so once I am done I will be about 29 years old but will have an 'elite' bachelor in science (PhB), MBBS, and a PhD in medicine.
Is it possible for me to work in research (I do not want to teach)? How much will I earn? Are there organisations that hire people with PhD's to do research?

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm a ANU grad. Sounds good but a lot of work.

1. What is the purpose of your plan?

The purpose of my plan is to outline the steps and strategies I will take to achieve a specific goal or solve a problem. It serves as a roadmap for my actions and helps me stay organized and focused.

2. How did you come up with your plan?

I came up with my plan by conducting research, analyzing data, and gathering information from reliable sources. I also consulted with experts in the field to ensure that my plan is well-informed and effective.

3. Is your plan flexible?

Yes, my plan is flexible and can be adjusted as needed. I understand that unexpected obstacles or new information may arise, and I am prepared to make changes to my plan to ensure its success.

4. How will you measure the success of your plan?

I will measure the success of my plan by setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals. I will track my progress and make adjustments as needed to ensure that I am on track to achieve my ultimate goal.

5. What advice do you need regarding your plan?

I may need advice on specific aspects of my plan, such as implementation strategies, potential challenges, or alternative solutions. I am open to feedback and suggestions from others who may have expertise in the area or have successfully implemented similar plans.