Register to reply

Relation between liquid water pressure and it's molecular dynamics

Share this thread:
apb86
Nov28-13, 11:25 AM
P: 3
Hello everyone.

I'm am looking for some literature (articles or books) containing information about how is the relation between the liquid water pressure (macroscopic thermodynamic quantity) and it's quantum molecular dynamics (collisions, vibrations, etc.). Like: The pressure increase changes the collisions/vibrations/something this way....
I'am know very little about the subject so I don't know where to search...

Best regards,
Alexandre
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Technique simplifies the creation of high-tech crystals
Working group explores the 'frustration' of spin glasses
New analysis of oxide glass structures could guide the forecasting of melt formation in planetary interiors
klimatos
Nov29-13, 03:27 PM
P: 409
[QUOTE] I'm am looking for some literature (articles or books) containing information about how is the relation between the liquid water pressure (macroscopic thermodynamic quantity) and it's quantum molecular dynamics (collisions, vibrations, etc.).

You might start with the many papers and excellent bibliography compiled by Martin Chapin at the London South Bank University. http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/water/

It might also help if you view water pressures as effects of molecular activities, rather than causes.

Register to reply