Music Video of School: Driving Around Campus on YouTube

In summary, the "Music Video of School: Driving Around Campus on YouTube" is a video created by a group of students from the school's film and media program. It showcases the campus in a unique and entertaining way, using a combination of drones and handheld cameras. The video features an original composition by the students and can be used for promotional purposes as long as credit is given and the content is not altered.
Cyrus
Heres a music video someone made driving around campus on youtube.

Ahahaha, neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Science news on Phys.org
Sorry, long car rides always make me fall asleep.

I just thought it was a clever idea to drive around like that.

1. What is the purpose of the "Music Video of School: Driving Around Campus on YouTube"?

The purpose of the music video is to showcase the campus and provide a unique and entertaining way for viewers to experience the school environment.

2. Who created the "Music Video of School: Driving Around Campus on YouTube"?

The music video was created by a group of students from the school's film and media program.

3. How was the video filmed?

The video was filmed using a combination of drones and handheld cameras to capture the different perspectives of driving around campus.

4. What is the song used in the video?

The song used in the video is an original composition created by the students specifically for the music video.

5. Can I use this video for promotional purposes?

Yes, you can use the video for promotional purposes as long as you credit the creators and do not alter the content in any way.