Video Requests, Do These Video Tutorials Exist?

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's search for video tutorials on various topics related to mechanical engineering, including vibration, bending, stress/strain, general mechanics, thermodynamics, and energy equations. They are specifically looking for introductory or freshman level content, and mention having trouble finding anything on these topics. They mention a possible resource for thermodynamics videos, but are unable to locate it. They also ask for any suggestions for basic video tutorials.
EngNoob
Hey

I am looking for some video tutorials, all are level 1, or freshman level, so nothing to involved.

- Vibration
- Bending (Beam)
- Stress / Strain
- General Mechanics ( Vectors, Momentums, Torque, Free Body Diagrams, Newtons Laws, Shear Force)

- Thermodynamics
- SFEE ( Standard Flow Energy Equations )
- NFEE ( Non-flow energy Equations )
- Steam Tables and Calculations

All the above i can't really find anything on them, have got textbooks, etc, but was wondering if anyone has seen some video tutorials around?

I am sure i have seen Cambridge or Oxford video tutorials for thermodynamics on the web, but can't refind them...

I am looking pretty basic, introduction type stuff, or Freshmen / Level One / First year Mechanical Engineering

Thanks for any help

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Walter Lewin's Video Lectures:
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/8-01Physics-IFall1999/VideoLectures/ [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check this ...

http://freevideolectures.com/Physics/Electricity_and_Magnetism.php

1. Are there video tutorials available for all topics?

No, there may not be video tutorials available for all topics. It depends on the subject matter and the availability of resources.

2. How do I request a video tutorial for a specific topic?

You can request a video tutorial by contacting the creators of the video platform or by reaching out to individuals who are knowledgeable in the subject matter and have the ability to create video tutorials.

3. Are video tutorials more effective than written tutorials?

It depends on the individual's learning style. Some people may find video tutorials more effective, while others may prefer written tutorials. It is important to choose the format that works best for you.

4. Can I request a specific format for the video tutorial?

Yes, you can request a specific format for the video tutorial, such as a step-by-step guide, a lecture-style video, or a demonstration. However, the availability of the requested format will depend on the resources and capabilities of the creators.

5. How long does it take for a video tutorial to be created?

The time it takes for a video tutorial to be created varies depending on the complexity of the topic and the availability of resources. It could take anywhere from a few days to several weeks or even months.