Where can I find PDF Black holes White Dwars and Neutron Stars

In summary, you can find PDF versions of scientific papers on black holes, white dwarfs, and neutron stars on various online databases and websites such as arXiv, ResearchGate, ScienceDirect, Amazon, and Google Books. There are also reputable scientific journals, such as Astrophysical Journal, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, and Physics Reports, that publish papers on these topics. Some journals offer open access to their articles, while others require a subscription or payment. Additionally, there are many online resources and websites, such as NASA's and the European Space Agency's websites, that provide information on these topics. There are also educational resources available on websites like Khan Academy and Coursera. Finally, there are PDF versions of
Neitrino
Where can I find PDF "Black holes White Dwars and Neutron Stars"

Gents,
Could u pls advise me if you know where can i find book "Black holes White Dwars and Neutron Stars" Authors Shapiro, Tuekolsky (free PDF or DJVu or other format)

Thks

Physics news on Phys.org
I found an edition published in 1983, so unless the publishers have waived their copyright, the book is still protected. And they probably haven't done so, since the that edition is still in print. If you find a free copy of it, you should make sure it's legal.

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can find a PDF version of the book "Black Holes White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars" by Shapiro and Teukolsky on various online platforms such as Amazon, Google Books, and Barnes and Noble. You can also try searching for it on websites that offer free e-books such as Project Gutenberg or Open Library. Alternatively, you can check with your local library to see if they have a digital copy available for borrowing. I hope this helps. Happy reading!

1. Where can I find PDF Black Holes White Dwarfs and Neutron Stars?

You can find PDF versions of scientific papers on black holes, white dwarfs, and neutron stars on various online databases such as arXiv, ResearchGate, and ScienceDirect. You can also find PDF versions of books on these topics on websites like Amazon and Google Books.

2. Are there any reputable scientific journals that publish papers on black holes, white dwarfs, and neutron stars?

Yes, there are many reputable scientific journals that publish papers on these topics, such as Astrophysical Journal, Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, and Physics Reports.

3. Can I access PDF versions of articles from these journals for free?

Some journals offer open access to their articles, meaning they can be accessed for free by anyone. However, many journals require a subscription or payment to access their articles. You can also find pre-print versions of articles on online databases, which may be available for free.

4. Are there any online resources or websites that provide information on black holes, white dwarfs, and neutron stars?

Yes, there are many websites and online resources that provide information on these topics, such as NASA's website, the European Space Agency's website, and various university websites. You can also find educational resources on these topics on websites like Khan Academy and Coursera.

5. Can I find PDF versions of scientific papers that are written for non-scientific audiences?

Yes, some scientific papers are written for a general audience and are available in PDF format. These papers are often published in popular science magazines or on websites such as Scientific American and National Geographic. You can also find books and articles on these topics written specifically for non-scientific audiences on websites like Amazon and Google Books.